Chapter 57

"Truth or Dare Nakul?" Bheem asked, a smirk playing on his lips. Giving his younger sibling, one look that screamed trouble.

"Dare." Confidence rang through his words, leaning back, the elder twin wriggled his eye brows at his elder brother.

"You will be going out and seducing Duryodhan." Booming laughter bounced off the cave walls, Nakul's face paled.

This got to be one of the most idiotic dares ever out there. He fumed, mentally kicking himself, why did he choose the freaking dare.

A truth would have been easier. But now, the ship had sailed, and all he could do was face the consequences of his decision.

"What the fuck?! You are kidding right?" He really hoped they were, there was no way in hell he could ever do that.

Seduce his damn cousin? Ewwww. He cringed,mentally shuddering at the image of himself and Duryodhan hugging each other, like a cute little couple.

Bile rose in throat, he was ready to throw up. Damn it. How does he always manages to get himself in this sort of situations?

He mentally grumbled, cursing his stars to his luck. Damn him, damn his siblings, damn freaking Duryodhan and damn the entire world.

"Dead serious brother. It is a dare." The smirk widened on Bheem's face, gazing at his younger sibling, who looked positively green with disgust.

The roaring laughter of Arjun and Sehdev, bouncing off the walls. This got to be one of those epic moments, where Nakul gets his ass kicked and polished on the ground.

Nakul looked at his eldest brother, pulling up his best puppy dog look.

No one, and no one in this entire God damn universe can resist his beautiful pout and pleading eyes.

He mentally smirked, time to work his magic. "Brother-"

"You know the rules." Was all he said, and just like that, balloon of hope that he was floating with burst, making him zoom down to the hard ground of reality.

Where a mental image of himself, laying on Duryodhan's bed, and posing like one of the girl's ready to seduce, winking and beckoning the other with his fingers, pushing his lips in a seductive pout-

"Ew. Ew. Ewwwww." He gagged at the mental image. He could just imagine Duryodhan pummeling his ass to ground, and possibly sending him away to some doctor for mental treatment.

"Traitor." He grumbled, shuddering in disgust at the thought of even looking at his cousin in a romantic light.

And jyest wanted him to flirt, wait no, he wanted him to seduce? A violent shudder of disgust rolled off his body, earning another bouts of laughter.

"Giving up little brother?" Bheem tauted, knowing all too well, his younger brother, would never back down from a challenge.

"Never." Nakul's gaze clashed with his wife's, who gave him a sympathic smile.

God bless her kind heart, she really was too sweet. "Let's get going." He stood up, making the others laugh.

Yudhisthir shook his head, amusement filling his heart, while he gazed at his brother, who looked positively repulsed, and a little scared.

After all messing with the eldest Kaurav, was no joke.

And that is how, Nakul found himself standing near the bonfire, where his cousins sat with their wives, along with Ayushman.

Gazing at the laters face, jealousy stirred, fury stroking his emotions. "Ypu ready dear brother?" Arjun's smoky timber had him frowning.

"You can ever be ready to seduce your own damn cousin?" He deadpanned, earning another round of snickers.