Chapter 22

In the darkness of their room, they watched the huge flames, that lit in the center of their room, on a magic platter.

Where one part showed the peacefully sleeping Duryodhan and his two wives, another showed Nakul and his wife.

A loud angry roar left their mouth,  they kicked the nearby torch, sending it flying across the room.

Their loud angry roar reverberating off the walls of the palace of Hastinapur.

"The wind has changed its coarse." Tapasya's voice bounced off the walls, walking in the room, with a smug look on her face she gazed at the figure ahead of her.

"Change is not always a good thing!" Snapped the unknown voice, as the figure glared at her. She cackled, her ominous laughter bouncing off the walls, creating a deadly sound.

"Ha! She has stepped in Hastinapur. The one girl you and I, desperately didn't want involved in this family. What didn't we do to prevent it?! We got Duryodhan's chariot overturned, planned the attack on our own states. Yet, here she stands as the bride of Kuruvansh!" She roared angrily,  pointing at the flaming image of Panchaali sleeping with her husbands.

"You sent in the men to rape her, didn't you?!"  She spat, the figure cackled,  "Yes, I did. I want her not only dead, but dead in the most painful manner possible." Growled the figure, slamming her hand against the wall.

The fury that burned deep within them was unlike anything before. Gritting their teeth, they fisted their hand, glaring at her image.

"I am the one that killed the men sent by Duryodhan,  and instead sent my own. Duryodhan's men are too loyal to him, to go against his orders and try rape someone." The figure moved around explaining smugly.

"But how did you manage to get Duryodhan attack Panchaali? He wouldn't do that to a woman who didn't cross him." Tapasya asked curious.

The figure laughed, their evil laughter sent a chill down Tapasya's back. Their eyes took a malicious look, while they gazed at her, a smirk playing on their lips.

"Pauravi." He said playfully.

"That psychotic whore?" Tapasya asked confused, that demented witch was good for nothing.

Her fake pompous ass couldn't even get one thing straight. 

"Yes. The very same. At times even the dump of the house is also proven useful. Pauravi would be the catalyst that will set the base of Hastinapur's happiness up in flames." Their malicious voice filled the room. Confusion spread through Tapasya.

"How?" She wondered out loud. "Love, my dear. Love. Pandavas growing love for their wife and Duryodhan's love for his wife. It will be the reason of the destruction of Hastinapur. "

"Duryodhan's weakness are his wives. And Pandavas' is their beloved Panchaali. Each husband trying to protect their wife. Duryodhan will do anything to keep Pauravi alive, and Pauravi? She'll be in my clutches." They laughed, their heart lit with a joy that couldn't be put in words.

"Why Pauravi? That arrogant bitch is too difficult to control. Let's just use Bhanumati." Tapasya suggested, it seemed an obvious option,  Bhanumati was more malleable than her sister.

"Nah nah nah. Pauravi is broken. Her suicidal tendency will give air to Duryodhan's fear. And poof! Our work will be done. All we need to do is use this drink that will influence and increase Pauravi's vulnerability. And you my dear just need to attack her that state with your sweet words, and make her believe that Panchaali is a danger." They explained, their eyes meeting Tapasya's, who smirked nodding.