Chapter 56

"You know the water is not going to come eat you up right?" Teased Nakul walking in with a pile of dry hay to add up as another makeshift mattress.

Amusement colored his features, gazing at his wife, who stood at the lip of the steaming water, contemplating her next move.

He could see the hesitation, and nervousness, tracing her beautiful face.

She glowed like a sun and had a soothing aura of the moon. Two very different entities, yet it felt like they were wrapped up as one in her form.

The daughter of the fire God, stroked a flames in his heart everytime his gaze traced her features.

A sigh passed through his lips, he really need to get himself in control. He was borderline obsessed with her.

And since the day he heard her confession of love to Dhara, his mind was going crazy.

She loved him. Wow. A woman as beautiful as her, in and out, timid yet the strongest, he had ever known.

Who in her short life had lived a world of unjust, yet was the kindest of all. Was it a surprise that he was falling fast and hard for her?

Which red blooded male wouldn't? But thefact that she loved him, now that was a miracle.

One that he was greatful for more than he could describe.

Draupadi bit her bottom lip, nervousness churning in her stomach, gazing at the steam wafting off the water.

What if it was too hot? How deep was it?

"Being the wife of five great warriors' you are scared?" Drau jumped, not realising, when the first son of Madri had erased the distance between them, and now stood inches away from her.

Silent as the wind, the warrior moved.  Almost like a predator out for prey. His speed too fast to be human.

Or maybe she was too lost in her mind to notice.

But than again he was a warrior, so what did she know? After all hardly a few months on earth counted as experience.

"Arya, you scared me." Laying her hand on her palpitating heart, she breathed in the cool air, calming her nerves.

"Of course. My little cub is scared." His hot breath fanned her ear, making her breath hitch.

His body heat caressing hers, almost making hers come alive with crazy sparks.

"What are you doing here arya?" The jumbled mess that her nerves had been, now pulsed faster, anticipation pumping through her veins instead of fear.

His mischievous orbs clashed with her nervous once. "Cornering my cub."

Cub?

Her face scrunched up beautiful in confusion, making him grin broadly. Mirth cackling brighter in his gorgeous orbs.

Adorable. He so wanted to reach out and caress her cheeks. Her love confession to Dhara playing in his mind.

She loved him. This beautiful creation of lord loved him. He still couldn't believe, he was so lucky to have her love and respect.

"Oh." Warmth flushed her cheeks, her breath hitched. Oh? What sort of reply was that?

Mentally chastising herself, she took a step back, and he took another one towards her.

The mischief in his eyes stirred something deep in her. With the water behind her, it didn't take a genius to know his intentions.

She blinked her lashes all too innocently, mischief unfurling in her like a warm bloom.