Yang Jin and the others ran out hurriedly, and they saw all the people on the boat forming a group, "Let's let it go."

    Yang Jin squeezed into the crowd, and the boss of the boat saw him coming, and said: "This young man, this man has stopped breathing, I'm afraid he won't be able to save his life."

.Yang Jin took a closer look and found that this person turned out to be the last time he had given Bei Bei Yupei's son in front of the lantern guessing booth in the capital. Liu Zhanxiu also saw the person lying clearly, and looked at Yang Jin at each other.

    Yang Jin pressed the man's chest vigorously, and then opened his mouth for artificial respiration, widening the eyes of the people around him.

    This... this action is too bold.

    Liu Zhanxiu knew that Yang Jin was saving people, and if it wasn't for a little brother who was lying down, he would have rushed out to stop him. Even so, my heart is still sour.

    The man choked out with a wow. Although he was still unconscious, his life would not be in danger anyhow.

.After seeing Yang Jin doing this action, the man actually came back alive. Everyone was amazed. The medical skills of the Great Jade Dynasty were still relatively backward. The doctors who had the ability were very respected. They looked at Yang Jin a little more. Respect.

    Yang Jin ordered them to carry people into the room, and then ordered them to boil hot water.

    "Brother Jin, this person doesn't know the origin."

    "No matter what his origin, I think he is more pleasing to the eye, so I will save him once."

    Cao Qing watched by the side, he said, "How do I look at him and feel like I've seen him somewhere."

    "You know?" Yang Jin asked him.

    Cao Qing shook his head hesitantly, "He looks a bit like but his face doesn't match him. It shouldn't be him."

    Yang Jin stopped asking him, and concentrated on healing others.

.There were several obvious sword wounds on this man's body, but fortunately, none of them were fatal.

    But Yang Jin was afraid that he might have an internal injury, so he got his pulse. When Liu Zhan revised in with hot water, he heard Yang Jin Hey.

    "Brother Jin, what's the matter?

    "He is pregnant for two months."

    "This person's identity is definitely not simple."

    Cao Qing also heard Yang Jin's words, and the doubt about this person's identity disappeared completely. No matter how you look at it, that person would not be the one who made himself so embarrassed.

    "You go out, I want to take a medicinal bath for him."

    When everyone heard the words, they could only get out of the house.

    After Yang Jin saw that they had all gone out, he tore off the human skin mask on this man's face.

.When I saw this person that night, Yang Jin felt that it was very unreasonable to look at it. I checked it closely today and confirmed that this person was wearing something on his face. The human skin mask has only appeared in some TV dramas. I met it myself.

    Uncovering the mask, even Yang Jin was shocked by the appearance.

    Thinking of Cao Qing's suspicion just now, Yang Jin guessed that this person might be Zhang Muqing.

    Bringing Liu Zhanxiu and Cao Qinghuan in, Cao Qing was shocked when he saw Zhang Muqing, "How could he be like this?"

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at Zhang Muqing lying on the bed and felt very troublesome. The relationship between this man and the emperor was unclear. If he had a relationship with him, he didn't know whether it was a blessing or a curse.

    Cao Qing saw Liu Zhanxiu's appearance and knew his concerns, "I have only one affinity with Zhang Muqing. You really have to consider whether to save him or not."

.Yang Jin snorted, "I think he is pleasing to the eye. He is definitely going to be saved. As for the emperor, we don’t know what Zhang Muqing has to do with the emperor. It is because the two of them really broke off. Doctor can't save people."

    Now that Yang Jin said so, Liu Zhanxiu naturally no longer objected.

    Cao Qing looked at Yang Jin with a smile. Brother Jin had a cold face, and he really didn't mistake him.

    Zhang Muqing was injured, and after soaking in the water for so long, he contracted the wind and cold without accident.

    After burning for three consecutive days, the temperature was lowered under Yang Jin's treatment.
.