.After arriving in Dengzhou, they could only take the waterway. Liu Zhanxiu and the others decided to rest here for one night, and they finally entered the city before the city gate closed.

    I found an inn to stay in the city. After Yang Jin entered the house, Liu Zhanxiu and Luo Yun went out to inquire about the ship going to Huizhou.

    After it was completely dark, Liu Zhanxiu and Luo Yun came back.

    Yang Jin hurriedly poured a cup of hot tea for Liu Zhanxiu: "Why did you come back now?"

    After Liu Zhanxiu warmed up his hand with tea, he stretched out his hand to hold Yang Jin's hand, "Today I went to the pier with Luo Yun, and the boat runners didn't want to pick them up when we heard that we were going to Huizhou."

    "Is the situation in Huizhou really so severe?"

    "What is going on, we don't know right now, but there must be a tough battle to be fought."

    "What happened later, did you find the ship?"

.Liu Zhanxiu scratched Yang Jin's nose: "Your husband is going out, what else can't be done." "Yang Jin was not as embarrassed as Liu Zhanxiu hoped, but instead threw on Liu Zhanxiu's body and bit his earlobe. In Liu Zhanxiu's ear, he whispered, "Don't look at whose man it is."

    After being molested, Liu Zhanxiu didn't care about the entanglement. The fat delivered to the door didn't eat for nothing, and the two fell on the bed pulling and pulling. The breath of each other was intertwined. When they were getting better, Lele He hummed.

    Yang Jin pushed Liu Zhanxiu away: "Lele is going to pee."

    Liu Zhanxiu slumped on the bed. Two little things were born to torment him. Finally, when Beibei became sensible, Lele came again.

    After breakfast the next day, the family rushed to the dock in Dengzhou, ready to board the ship.

.The boss of the ship was already waiting at the bow, and when he saw Liu Zhanxiu and his party, he greeted the man to help carry the luggage.

    Ji Ying is an out-and-out northerner. He has never even been out of Liuyue Village in his entire life, let alone a boat. It didn't take long for him to feel nauseous.

    Fortunately, Yang Jin prepared seasickness medicine in advance, and quickly ordered the script to boil the medicine and fill a large bowl with each person, even Beibei did not let it go.

    It was so painful that Beibei wrinkled her face and wanted to cry.

    Yang Jin hurriedly stuffed a piece of candy into his mouth, Beibei smashed his mouth, tasted the sweetness, but quickly became happy again.

    The deck was very spacious. Looking at the endless blue water, Yang Jin felt that the exhaustion of the days was swept away. Beibei watched Yang Jin stay on the deck and was also clamoring to play on the deck.

    Yang Jin was afraid that he would be blown by the cold wind, so he had to take him inside.

.In the room, Liu Zhanxian and Cao Qing were playing chess, while Luo Yun sat silently beside Cao Qing and wiped his sword, Lele slept on the bed with nostrils bubbling.

    Seeing Yang Jin coming in, Cao Qing joked: "Finally willing to come in, we were dizzy looking at the water outside, but you even ran out to blow the cold wind."

    Yang Jin was about to reply, when he heard a noise on the deck, he ran in after the written words, "Master, Lord, we just saved a person in the water, and it looks like we are almost out of breath."