.When the shopkeeper heard it, he raised his hand and slapped his head, "Zig brain, we don't have a restaurant, and we open a clothing store and we are still robbing ourselves of business? Besides, you didn't see it because they have a good business. Did it also drive us? The boss told me that we want us to make less troubles, when we really hit the iron plate, you will bear it?"

    The dude touched the beaten head and went down angrily.

    Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin naturally didn't know what happened across them. Since the restaurant opened, Liu Zhanxiu and Tang Zishu have been so busy. Yang Jin looked distressed, so he tried to do his best to eat.

    Tang Zishu patted his stomach contentedly, "If the guests in the restaurant know that we still have these dishes, they will rush to grab them."

    Yang Jin couldn't help but picking up food for Liu Zhanxiu, "Eat more, I'm all tired and thin recently."

.Liu Zhanxiu ate all the dishes that Yang Jin picked up: "That is, in the first month, now the restaurants are on the right track, so naturally they won't be so busy anymore."

    Yang Jin also knew the truth, nodded and stopped talking.

    There was a happy meal here, but they didn't know that the officials in the imperial palace almost quarreled over Liu Zhanxiu's test paper.

    "This article is fluent in writing, and there is something to say. It can be seen that the candidates have a good idea between the opening and closing. It is definitely a good work. I think it should be the top one."

    "This article does have content, but the literary talent is too simple, the first one is over, the second one is almost the same." Hmph, you like the gorgeous rhetoric that has nothing to say! "

    Others also expressed their opinions one after another, and after a fierce quarrel, they finally became the top two.

    Once the ranking is set, the chief examiner will present the results to the emperor for review.

.In the imperial study room, the young emperor sat in front of the dragon case and looked at the memorial blankly.

    The chief examiner raised the candidate ranking list on his head and knelt before the case, the cold sweat on his face began to spread out.

    The aura of the new emperor was too permeating, he didn't say anything, he just sat on the dragon chair, and the courtiers below did not dare to come out.

    The examiner was wondering if he had provoke the emperor in any place recently, otherwise, why did he leave himself in the air for so long?

    After thinking about it carefully, I confirmed that I hadn't done anything extraordinary recently, and then I felt relieved a little bit.

    "Ai Qing flat out!"

    When the chief examiner heard the words, "Thank you, the emperor!" He handed the ranking list to the father-in-law next to the emperor and stood up.

    "This is the ranking of candidates this year?"

.Qin Mingxun's voice was cold and hard, and the inadvertent thunder aura showed no more.

    The chief examiner replied cautiously: "Yes, this is the ranking of Enke candidates this year."

    "Present the exam papers."

    The chief examiner hurriedly presented the test paper in his arms, secretly rejoicing for himself, but fortunately he took the test paper with him.