Seeing what he said, Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu couldn't stop them anymore, so they had to take Yu Pei over, "So, I thanked him on behalf of Inuzi."

    The brother didn't say anything, just touched Beibei's head and left with the flute.

    On the way back, Tang Zishu muttered to Liu Zhanxiu: "Where did that guy come out, and he attacked Beibei as soon as he came out. I don't think he is at ease."

    Liu Zhanxiu naturally knew that this person was not simple, and hoped that he really just liked two children as he said.

    The white-clothed brother looked at Yang Jin's back and they left in a daze, and behind him a black-clothed man appeared unconsciously. "The son?"

.The brother in white was screamed by him, awakened suddenly, and quickly disappeared into the dark night.

    A good night's sleep, the next day, Yang Jin and the others started looking for a place to live. Liu Zhanxiu wanted to read a book. The noisy inn was naturally not a good place.

    When he was about to go out, he ran into Luo Yun and Cao Qing who came in a hurry.

    "Brother Liu, Brother Jin, I knew you would be here!"

    Cao Qing looked at them with excitement.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were also surprised: "How did you find it?"

    Cao Qing replied: "After I found this idiot, I went straight to the village. I heard the villagers say that you have gone to Beijing for the exam. We rushed to the capital without stopping, thinking that you must stay in the store, so I came to try our luck. I didn't expect it to happen."

.Luo Yun still stood beside Cao Qing silently, but his always serious face now looked a lot gentler, and he stared at Cao Qing nicely.

    "Where are you going?"

    "We are going to rent a house, and we are going out to ask the dentist."

    "Hi, fortunately I caught up, otherwise you will have to spend a lot of useless work. I have a small yard in Xicheng, where the environment is quiet and it is best for you to prepare for the exam."

    Hearing what Cao Qing said, naturally there was no need to look for a house, and Cao Qing was not an outsider, so there was no need to refuse.

    Everyone followed Cao Qing and Luo Yun to see the courtyard. Yang Jin discovered that the small courtyard that Cao Qing said was really modest. It was obviously a big mansion, and scholars lived around it.

.The environment was really good, and no one was disturbed. Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu moved in on the same day.

    After arriving in the capital, Tang Zishu ran out all day, soaking in the famous restaurants in the capital every day. His statement was to understand the taste of the people in the capital.

    Liu Zhanxiu went down to read the book with peace of mind. Yang Jin and Ji Ying took their two children and tried not to disturb him.

    In addition to serving Liu Zhanxiu's studies, Shuyan also automatically accompanied Ji Ying to go shopping for groceries. Now he regards Yang Jin's family as his family.

    "Jiamu, the master likes tofu, let's buy some tofu and go back." Ji Yingwan, this child is the master of the whole day, and he calls Liu Zhanxiu the old man.

    "Okay, let's buy some tofu, and let Brother Jin cook Mapo tofu. Zhanxiu likes this dish the most. He is too busy studying now, so he can't be sloppy."

.The two bought tofu, fish and meat, and they were ready to go back. Unexpectedly, a carriage suddenly rushed out of the street and rammed into it, shocking pedestrians fleeing to both sides of the street.

    Ji Ying couldn't dodge and was about to be hit. The book next to him jerked Ji Ying to the side, and the two rolled to the side of the road. The carriage drove away without stopping.

    Shuyan checked Ji Ying nervously, and he was relieved when he saw that he was not hurt, and provoked angrily: "Who is it, blatantly galloping the horse in the street, if they kill someone, can they afford it?"

    An old man next to him pulled out La Shuyan, "Young man, let's just say a few words, that is the brother of General Zhang's family, you can't afford it."

    Shuyan was afraid of causing trouble to Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu, so he didn't scold him any more and went back with Ji Ying.

.When he returned home, Yang Jin was startled looking at the embarrassment of the two, and asked what was going on. The book told Yang Jin outrageously about the street.

    Ji Ying also had lingering fears and said: "Fortunately, today, I have written words, otherwise my old life may not be guaranteed."

    Yang Jin was also grateful to the book, "Shuyan, thank you for today."

    Shuyan blushed and waved his hand hurriedly: "Jim, this is what I should do." Yang Jin patted his head, "Well, you are also scared today. Go and rest for a while. You don't need to wait on it anymore."

    Hearing the words of the book, he started crying anxiously: "How can this be done? I am the master's book boy, so naturally I want to serve the master." Yang Jin looked at him as if he was about to cry, so he could only say: "I am Thinking that you are frightened, I will give you a vacation. Since you like to serve the master so much, then you can go."

.The calligraphy replied happily.

    After Ji Ying and Shuyan left, Yang Jin said to Cao Qing who was standing next to him: "Brother Qing, is the person on the carriage today Zhang Muqing?"

    Cao Qing shook his head, "Although Zhang Muqing is afraid of many people in the capital, he has never been so arrogant."

    "Then who is this person? It is said that since General Zhang belongs to the second prince and the other, now that the sixth princes are emperors, they should have their tails clipped and behave. Could it be that Zhang Muqing has the merits of being a dragon."

    "I'm afraid not. I just heard the rumor that the emperor likes General Zhang's little brother, Zhang Yunqing, who is also Zhang Muqing's step-brother, and intends to make him the queen."

    "What? What about Zhang Mu Qing?"

    Cao Qing shook his head. Even though he has a special channel, it is so easy to inquire about royal affairs.

.After Yang Jin asked, he stopped asking, just remembered the name Zhang Yunqing.

    After another half a month, the streets of the capital were all red. Cao Qing came in from outside, took a drink, and said to Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu, "Inquire clearly. The queen is General Zhang's younger brother Zhang Yunqing."

    Liu Zhanxiu has no interest in who is the queen, but he has a trace of sympathy for Zhang Muqing in Cao Qing's mouth. If he really gives the emperor his heart, he is doomed to be miserable.

    Yang Jin has a slight affection for Zhang Muqing, who has never met. He dares to love and hate, at least a person with a true temperament. In addition, the person who almost hit Eminem may be Zhang Yunqing, who hates him. He has no good feelings towards the emperor.
.