Beibei also saw him: "Emm, Gao Gao." When Liu Zhanxiu was speaking, Beibei screamed unexpectedly, and then laughed louder.

    This is too courageous.

.Tang Zishu shook his head while watching: "I said Brother Jin, you look at Beibei like this, so he looks like a little brother." That's what he said, but his eyes staring at Beibei showed full of affection. full.

    Yang Jin snorted: "What's wrong with Beibei? What kind of brother should be like. Beibei is very good."

    Tang Zishu just said casually, and he didn't care about what Yang Jin said.

    "Babe, let me lift you up, okay?" Tang Zishu took Beibei, and the two went to play.

    Liu Zhanxiu walked to Yang Jin, "How do you feel today?" He stretched out his hand and smoothed the strand of hair that had fallen on Yang Jin's forehead behind his ears. "fine."

    From the side, it can be seen that Yang Jin's belly is slightly protruding. Three months after Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were married, Yang Jin became pregnant.

.When he first learned that he was pregnant, Yang Jin was very surprised. He didn't even have the consciousness that he would be pregnant, so the shock at that time can be imagined.

    As a doctor, he is really curious about the body structure of the brother here. If possible, he wants to dissect it and take a look.

    Liu Zhanxiu gently stroked Yang Jin's belly.

    He even squatted down and put his ears on Yang Jin's belly.

    Yang Jin looked at him stupidly and couldn't help but said, "What can I hear in only three months?"

    "How can my son be the same? He must know that his father is communicating with him!" Yang Jin twitched his mouth, and decided not to be like a foolish father.

    Beibei was tired from playing, got down from Tang Zishu and saw Daddy and Eminem standing together, swaying over. "Emm." Beibei called Yang Jin with a milky voice. .Yang Jin looked at Beibei who looked like a little bun, and was proud to feed the child so well.

    Yang Jin was about to bend down to hug Beibei, but Liu Zhanxiu quickly stopped. Brother Jin is pregnant, and Beibei doesn't know the severity, what if there is something wrong.

    "No, you are no better now than before."

    Beibei watched Liu Zhanxiu stop Yang Jin from holding him, as if he could hug an oil bottle.

    Yang Jin looked at Beibei like this, how could he bear it. Quickly hugged Beibei. Facing Liu Zhan, he said, "Where is that weak? I am a doctor, so I don't know my body?"

    Beibei nestled in Yang Jin's arms very quietly. The adults told him that Eminem had a little brother in his belly, although he still didn't quite understand what his brother was. But it was indeed a lot quieter in Yang Jin's arms.

    Yang Jin looked at him obediently, and felt distressed to his bones. ".Why haven't you seen Cao Qing and the others come back? "

    Cao Qing and the others went out to visit friends half a month ago. They said they would be back in about ten days. They haven't seen them yet.

    While talking, the sound of a carriage rang at the door.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu looked at each other, and it must be Cao Qing and the others.

    Sure enough, after a while, I saw Cao Qing leading the door, and Luo Yun was carrying two big burdens behind.

    When you opened it, except for the souvenirs for everyone, everything else was toys for Beibei.