Chapter 5 | Boys

Jennie dragged you along with the other girls to the cafeteria.

"So, where should we sit?" you asked.

"Oh, we always have our reserved table." Jennie said.

"Come on, follow me." she uttered.

You and the girls made way to a table and sat there.

"So, can I ask what are your names?" you questioned.

"My name's Lisa. Lalisa Manoban. I am also 12 years old. Currently living in Seoul." the girl in her long and black hair said.

"Oh" you nodded.

"Hi, I'm Park Chaeyoung and just call me Rose for short. Age is 13 years old." the girl in a blonde hair said.

"My name is Kim Jisoo. I am 14 years old." the girl in a wavy, grey hair spoke.

You nodded again.

"And, of course, you know me." Jennie pointed herself.

You laughed.

"Of course!" you smiled.

"Actually, can I say this to you girls? Please keep it as a secret. Please" you begged.

"Sure! Why not?" they murmured.

"I-I am adopted." you whispered to them while looking down.

FLASHBACK
"Mom, c-can I ask you something?" you asked.

"Sure, sweetie" she smiled.

"M-my classmates k-keeps on s-saying that I'm a-adopted..." you looked down while stuttering.

She bent down and looked at you in the eyes.

"Avyanna...actually, before I tell you the truth, I hope you never get mad at me or dad, ok?" she said.

You nodded.

She sighed, "We're not really your parents, basically, we saw you in a basket on a bench at the park before. And that's the time, I wanted to adopt you. I mean, I wanted to do that since I can't get pregnant, it's infertility, forget about it, it's kind of complicated..." she said the truth in front of you.

"I'm not mad...but, still, thank you so much for adopting me, without you and him, I don't know what to do in my life." you smiled sweetly.

You hugged her and she hugged back.
END OF FLASHBACK

"And don't say this to others too." Lisa added.

"We are also adopted." she whispered.

You widen your eyes.