When the two of them left the house, Beibei, who was in Tang Zishu's arms, saw him sharply, "Mu Mu..."

    Yang Jin took Beibei over, and Beibei happily shouted Mu Mu. I didn't see Yang Jin last night, so I can act like a baby now.

.Beibei pointed to Liu Zhanxiu and shouted again. Yang Jin knew that he was suing like himself.

    "En, I know, I have wronged my Beibei." After saying that he kissed Yang Jin, and Beibei was satisfied. Nestled in Yang Jin's arms, bit his fingers quietly.

    Liu Zhanxiu watched the little thing accuse him in front of Yang Jin, and sighed with his forehead. Just like that, Brother Jin was still afraid that he would suffer a loss. See if this is about to come to an end.

    Tang Zishu watched Yang Jin get up, cheering for a while, these are his parents.

    Cao Qing and Luo Yun laughed as they watched their noise.

    At the time of the wedding, Yang Jin did not go out to the clinic. This coke broke Beibei and Tang Zishu. One was because he could stay with Yang Jin, and the other was because he could eat Yang Jin's food.

.Yang Jin took Beibei to work in the kitchen. At the suggestion of Yang Jin last month, Liu Zhanxiu made a small cart for Beibei. Beibei liked this small cart very much. He could play alone for a long time in it. .

    Putting Beibei in the cart, Yang Jin hurriedly drove it.

    Beibei took the polished tumbler and enjoyed it alone.

    After playing Tumbler for a while, he shouted Mu Mu, Yang Jin agreed, and he lowered his head to play again.

    In the courtyard, Cao Qingzheng and Liu Zhanxiu are playing chess.

    "Big Brother Liu, are you really determined to enter officialdom?"

    Liu Zhanxiu gave him a noncommittal expression.

    "Actually, I want to say that Big Brother Liu has a peaceful and happy life. Once he enters the officialdom, there will be many things that he can't help but. When that happens, the tranquility of the small farmyard will no longer exist."

.Liu Zhanxiu pressed a sunspot with his distinct fingers, "You lost."

    Cao Qing saw that the situation was over.

    "Big Brother Liu is thoughtful, I am willing to bow down."

    Liu Zhanxiu didn't speak, but just held a Baizi and put the Baizi in a position. The situation of Baizi's death was reversed instantly.

    "This is how things in this world are, there is vitality in the desperate situation."

    "Haha, Brother Liu said so, he must have a conclusion in his heart, and I wish Brother Liu what he wanted to come true."

    Luo Yun always stood calmly beside Cao Qing. Liu Zhanxiu looked at Luo Yun and smiled: "Brother Qing, sometimes you have to take a look at the people around you."

    Cao Qing was confused and didn't know what he meant.

    Liu Zhanxiu stood up and flicked his sleeves, Shi Shiran went to Yang Jin, leaving Cao Qing puzzled.

.Luo Yun looked at his son with a wry smile.

    When will the son see himself by his side?

    Liu Zhanxiu went into the kitchen, hugged Beibei who was sitting in the trolley, gave him a kiss, looked at Yang Jin under the soda in the kitchen, and turned the little fat man in his hand. "Brother Jin, do you want me to be an official?"

    Yang Jin raised his head in surprise, not knowing what he meant. "Why do you ask?"

    "I just remembered that I have never asked your wishes. If you don't want me to be an official, then I won't go to the exam. We live very well in this green hills and green waters."

    Yang Jin smiled, "I don't care if you are an official or not. I'm just a doctor. I can treat illnesses everywhere. You are a scholar. Your ideal is to sell what you have learned to the emperor's family."

.Liu Zhanxiu was about to speak out, and Yang Jin interrupted him, "A good man has aspirations everywhere. Why not try it while you are still young. If it is really not the life we ​​want, then come back again. It depends on you. I believe there is no problem with self-protection."

    "Brother Jin..."

    Liu Zhanxiu seemed to have a thousand words, but in the end he didn't say anything, and silently held Yang Jin in his arms.
.