Ji Ying made noodles. It turned out that Ji Ying could not bear to eat this kind of white noodles, but the money Yang Jin made recently has never been concealed from Ji Ying. He also knows that his life is much better and he is more generous in eating.

.Tang Zishu frowned as soon as he went down. He couldn't even keep up with the level of eating at home.

    Swallowing me hard, Ji Ying thought that he was hungry, and picked a lot of it in his bowl.

    Tang Zishu only said that he was hungry, and it was hard to refuse. He ate all the noodles in the bowl with bitterness.

    The three of Ningwai were all pretending masters, and finished their breakfast calmly. Looking at the large bowl of noodles full of Tang Zishu, they all felt sympathy.

    Liu Zhanxiu saw that Brother Jin hadn't gotten up yet, worried about his body, and whispered to him: "Brother Jin, are you okay?"

    After touching his forehead, he was relieved to find that he had no fever.

    Yang Jin was awakened by him, and gave him an angry look: "It's okay."

    The voice was still hoarse, Yang Jin was shocked when he heard his own voice, how could the voice be like this.

.Seeing how relaxed Liu Zhanxiu was, the culprit couldn't help but pinch him.

    Liu Zhanxiu grinned in pain, still rejoicing in his heart that fortunately, Brother Jin was not using the silver needle.

    "Okay, I'm not good, are you hungry? I haven't eaten anything in the morning."

    Yang Jin's stomach rang in due course. Liu Liu Zhanxiu chuckled softly, "Lie down. I cook porridge on the stove. You cook it according to your usual method. The taste should be okay. I'll bring it for you."

    Yang Jin said, watching Liu Zhan repaired out of the house.

    This is his new house, this is his home, Yang Jin bends his eyes when he looks at the morning light through the window.

    Liu Zhanxiu brought in the porridge and fed him with a spoon. Yang Jin didn't refuse either. The two of them were funny, feeding the other and having fun.

.To be honest, the porridge made by Liu Zhanxiu is really not delicious, but in such a sweet atmosphere, no one cares how the porridge tastes.

    After bringing it back to God, Yang Jincai's found out that he had eaten up a large bowl of porridge.

    After a full hiccup, Liu Zhanxiu smiled and wiped the corners of Yang Jin's mouth with a kerchief. "Would you like to get up?"

    Yang Jin was a little lazy after eating, "Get up, what's going on in bed all the time. What about Beibei?"

    "I slept with Eminem last night. I was looking for you early in the morning, and I was hugged by Tang Zishu and coaxed."

    The guy from Tang Zishu usually seems to be a fool, but he is quite reliable in business. Last time Liu Zhanxiu asked him to buy the goods, he unexpectedly exceeded Liu Zhanxiu's expectations in the end.

.I also really love Beibei. I like to tease him when I have nothing to do. Now, he likes to make fun of him. He often chuckles Beibei and gets close to him a lot.

    Liu Zhanxiu provided full service to Yang Jin, putting on clothes, washing his face... Yang Jin pushed him away, and he was not a useless person. Is that necessary?

    "Aren't you tired? I want you to relax, you don't appreciate it", he looked at Yang Jin with aggrieved expression.

    Yang Jin looked at him a big man with such an expression, and found it funny. He patted Liu Zhanxiu's face with his hand, "I will let you serve from now on, now we should go out."