When Tang Zishu heard it, his eyes lit up. "Really, Brother Zhanxiu, did you really let me try it?"

    He himself originally wanted to do it secretly, but he didn't have the capital. Now that he had such a good opportunity, he would naturally not let it go.

    Liu Zhanxiu also has his own considerations. He wants to pursue an official career and cannot do business himself. Brother Jin wants to practice medicine, and there are too few people available on his hand. In the future, if you want to go smoothly in your official career, you must have industry support.

.If Tang Zishu is well trained, he will be a very good helper. But it's still too early to say everything, let's see if he has the talent in this area.

    Tang Zishu was very excited about this incident, and he held Beibei in his arms and kissed him again. Beibei turned her head in disgust.

    Yang Jin coldly mended the knife next to him: "Don't forget that you haven't gotten your father!"

    Hearing this, Tang Zishu really withered. But after a while he was bloodied again. The old man concealed it first, and couldn't hide it.

    In the end, Yang Jin and the others went to see the list in person. Liu Zhanxiu really got the first place, and Tang Zishu did as he wished to fail the list.

    "Haha, I failed, haha!"

    The people next to each other shook their heads.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu didn't want to care about this lunatic, and left with Beibei in their arms. .Tang Zishu stopped his crazy movements and hurried to catch up. "Brother Zhanxiu, Brother Jin, I really failed the ranking!"

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at him with an idiot look, thinking in his heart is it really the right decision to hand over the business to such a person?

    If Tang Zishu knew that his behavior aroused Liu Zhanxiu's suspicion, he would definitely regret his death.

    Back at the inn, Cao Qing was already waiting for them. "Congratulations, Brother Liu!"

    Many examinees in the lobby were discussing: "This time the case leader turned out to be Liu Zhanxiu, and I don't know what it came from."

    "I originally thought that the first name this time was Lu Yanjin. I didn't expect to be taken away by a little-known kid. I haven't seen this person in the county school."

    "No, I didn't expect to kill a dark horse..Fortunately, you are also in the top few this time. There is still a great chance that you will have the test. "

    "Where..."

    Everyone heard these discussions, but there was no sound.

    Yang Jin looked at Liu Zhanxiu with pride. Liu Zhanxiu gave him a smile back.

    The two showed their affection without evasiveness under the eyes of everyone, blinding everyone's eyes.

    Luo Yun watched from the side, full of envy, and gave Cao Qing a vague look, his eyes full of obscurity.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu are going to rest for the night and will go back tomorrow. After a delay of nearly a month, Yang Jin worried that he did not know if he was being bullied at home.

    In the evening, Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin were getting ready to go back to the room to sleep. Luo Yun helped Cao Qing to come to their room.

.After Cao Qing sat down, he drank a cup of tea slowly, "Brother Liu and Brother Jin are going back?"