Liu Zhanxiu watched him calmly. The backgrounds of these two people are definitely not simple. Hope it won't cause trouble.

    Beibei pointed to the door of the room and yelled at Liu Zhanxiu. Liu Zhanxiu nodded to him: "Eminem will be out soon, Beibei is good."

    Beibei didn't know if she understood Liu Zhanxiu's words, but she was still tired, and she quietly nestled in Liu Zhanxiu's arms, but stared at the door of the room with her big eyes.

.As the evening approached, the door was finally opened, and Yang Jin walked out exhaustedly.

    Liu Zhanxiu hurried forward and held Yang Jin in his arms. The man in black stared at Yang Jin nervously, with both expectation and fear in his eyes.

    Yang Jin leaned against Liu Zhanxiu's arms, kissed Beibei, and said to the black clothes humanity: "It's okay, but his body is very poisonous, and the bones of his legs are broken again, and he needs to cultivate. The most important thing is that he is worried. Filter, you have to enlighten him. "The man in black heard this and knelt in front of Yang Jin excitedly: "On behalf of my son, I thank the genius doctor for his life-saving grace. From now on, I will be driven by the little genius doctor, Luo Yun."

    Yang Jin waved his hand: "You don't have to drive it, just give it to the doctor."

    Luo Yun quickly took out two pieces of gold, and Yang Jin generously picked it up.

    "This is only the upfront cost, and his body needs to be treated by me personally. Your consultation fee is not enough."
.The muscles in Luo Yun's face twitched, and the rumors were true that the little genius doctor was desperate for money.

    But the reaction was quick, "Yes, I have so much with me. When my son wakes up, I will take the token to the bank to withdraw money, and then I will give it to you." Liu Zhanxiu squeezed Yang Jin's waist secretly. , Yang Jin stared at him, and Liu Zhanxiu immediately withered.

    "Well, this is a prescription. After I buy it, give it to me, and I will decoct it myself."

    Luo Yun gratefully took the prescription from Yang Jin, and took the medicine briskly.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu returned to the room.

    "Brother Jin, what do you think those two people come from?"

    "It's hard to say, the background will not be too simple."

    Liu Zhanxiu frowned, "I hope it won't cause trouble."

    Yang Jin touched his shoulder: "Are you afraid of getting into trouble?"

."Everyone is afraid of trouble, and what can be avoided should be avoided as much as possible. I hope you are safe."

    Yang Jin's eyes were hot, and he turned his back. "You can leave me alone." Liu Zhanxiu walked over with Beibei and held Yang Jin with his arms. Beibei was caught between the two and spitting bubbles. He seemed to think this game was very interesting and kept vomiting. Yang Jin's shoulders were all wet from his saliva.

    "Fool, we are a family, how can we ignore you."

    Yang Jin snorted, "Don't worry, I was the only one who cheated others, and no one could cheat me." Liu Zhanxiu really loves Yang Jin's little appearance that is fearless and fearless, and he will kiss him if he embraces him. Going down, Beibei made a loud noise due to the squeezing of the two adults.

    Yang Jin quickly picked up Beibei, and Liu Zhanxiu said to him: "Sit down. You must be exhausted. I'll bring the food."

.After the family had eaten, they rested separately.