"You should go to Jacksonville." Edward says. "Esme and Carlisle got you tickets for your birthday use them and stay there the weekend she'll be here."

"So you want to send her away? Alone?" I ask him before shaking my head. "Lord help us all."

"Actually we were thinking you'd go." Carlisle says.

"Yes send a vampire to the sunny state. Brilliant honestly." Bella mutters rolling her eyes. "So then I'll just stay here."

"Or you can take Jake." I tell her. "Take a bestie trip."

"You think he'd go even though a rabid vampire is gonna be in town?" She asks me thinking about it.

"It's not like there aren't other werewolves to help. Plus you know them." I say gesturing to the Cullens. "Have a little faith in us."

"Alright I'll text him." She says pulling out her phone.

"So that's settled when does she get here?" I ask turning back to face the family.

"Saturday." Alice says and I nod.

"Alright see you then. Later." Bella gets up and walks out without saying anything. "You're lack of manners make me proud." I tell her picking her up and running towards the Rez.

"Vampire in the house." Jared says when I open the door.

"What up hoes?" I say putting Bella down. "And Emily how are you?"

"I am not a hoe!" Jared argues.

"Obviously you can't get a girl stupid." I says sticking my tongue out.

"And you can't keep a relationship." He says flipping me off.

"That's alright tho cause I can get into one in the first place."

"Enough children." Paul says raising his hand up. "So what was with the leeches?"

"Ah that would be a new problem." I tell him sitting next to him. "You know like there always is."

"Which is what exactly?" Sam asks in big bad alpha male voice.

"So miss Wild that turned me is coming back to town soon." I tell him. "So now we're sending Bella and Jacob to Jacksonville for the weekend and then we're going hunting boys."

"Alright fine." Sam says frowning. "What time is the flight?" He asks Bella.

"Friday at noon." She says. "Full paid."

"Good. For now we'll double patrols."

"What about imprints?" Paul asks.

"Sleep over here?" Emily suggests.

"That works and at least one of us or Celeste needs to be here at all times." Sam says and we nod. "Alright shoo now."

-

Now ladies and gentlemen here lies problem number 480988 of mine. My little baby has gone through puberty and is now a werewolf. So now here we are explaining everything to Seth.

"So you're a vampire?" He asks looking at me and I nod. "And I'm or we're all werewolves."

"Shifters technically speaking." Paul says.

"That's amazing!" Seth says smiling. "Oh wow."

"Only amazing sometimes." I tell him. "Sucky mostly actually."

"Don't rain on my parade." He says and Leah groans. "You either Leah."

"Okay let's not start." Logan says. "But this means we now have someone to always be at the house while we hunt the red head."

"Wait I want to hunt her too."

"No." I say shaking my head. "Victoria is not like any other vampire. She has an ability that allows her to survive and evade death easier than others." Calvin had told me what they found out. He's like a good messenger bird. "She's not to be underestimated."

"No fair."

"It's not a game." Jacob says. "Should I really be leaving?"

"Probably not but Bella definitely shouldn't be in town and I can't go with her. So it's you or Edward."

"Guess I'm taking a vacation then." Jacob says and I nod. "Alright I got patrol."

"Take Seth, show him the treaty lines." Sam says and Seth jumps up hyper and ready to go. "Call if you need help."

"Yea yea."

-

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell slapping Calvin. "Why of all the things is that what you show me?"

"Because it amuses me. Obviously." He says laughing at me. "So you read my mind?"

"More like a traumatized myself." I say gagging because I indeed had just seen him buried balls deep in Rosalie. "Ewwww."

"Stop with the dramatics and try again."

"Beat your ass like I did Edward."

-

"Blue really?" I say reading his mind. "I figured you more a black kinda guy. Or grey."

Shows how much you know. He answers smugly in his mind. Okay my birthday day is October 12, 1821.

"Wow you're old." I say smiling because it's been 6 hours and I'm finally getting hang of this mind reading thing. We were sitting in the woods near my house. Close enough I can hear dads and Bella's hearts beating and Paul and Conner making out on my couch. Nasty.

"Alright I think you're off well enough that you can practice on you own now." Calvin says standing finally before helping me up.

"See you later on for bitch hunting." I say and he smiles before disappearing.