.Just build it next to this house. This house is left by Eminem and cannot be demolished. He has no plans to leave Liuyue Village for the time being. The environment here is clean and the folk customs are fairly simple. Besides, Yang Jin and Jiam probably won't leave here.

    Thinking of this, he couldn't sit still, and rushed to Yang Jin's house, but was told by Ji Ying that Yang Jin was taking Beibei to take a nap, so he had to wait outside eagerly.

    Ji Ying looked at him and wanted to ask what he said to Matchmaker Zhang today, and was afraid that if he didn't mean that, everyone would be embarrassed to ask.

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at Ji Ying hesitating and stopped, and said hurriedly: "Em, what do you want to say?"

    Look, it took a while to save people's surnames.

.Ji Ying was cruel, and said, "I just wanted to ask, what do you mean to Matchmaker Zhang, and what do you mean to Brother Jin..." He didn't say it later, everyone understood.

    When Liu Zhanxiu heard this, he hurriedly smiled. "Eminem, I'm just talking about this. I naturally like Brother Jin from Italy, but I want to tell Brother Jin in person, so I didn't explain it to Matchmaker Zhang."

    "Really?" Ji Ying was overjoyed when he heard it, "I'll just see you and Brother Jin match, don't you see if this is good."

.Liu Zhanxiu was embarrassed when he heard Ji say this, Wannian had facial paralysis. It was the first time that he had a heart-stirring feeling for people. At the time, Beibei’s Eminem Zheng Cailing was forced by Zheng Yemei to marry him. After marriage, he thought of his Eminem, and also wanted to treat it sincerely. However, people think that he is a sick child, so he can maintain his face. After all, it is Beibei’s Eminem. He is not too bad. Zheng Cailing left by himself. At that time, Liu Zhanxiu was very relieved.

    So it was the first time in my life that I was tempted by people, and I really don't know what to do.

    The first step should be to please the mother-in-law.

    "Eminem, don't worry, you give me brother Jin, I will be good to him."

    Ji Ying laughed: "This is good, this is good!"

    Yang Jin woke up long ago in the house, and understood what Liu Zhanxiu and Emine had said. .The corners of his mouth slightly curled up. He has always been like this. If you like it, you like it.

    Beibei, who leaned over in her arms and slept like a pig, had her eyebrows crooked.

    Liu Zhanxiu was still outside expressing his affection with Ji Ying. Yang Jin came out holding Beibei. Beibei was awakened by Yang Jin pinching her nose. She is still confused now, her big eyes are foggy and her mouth is small. Toot.

    Seeing Yang Jin coming out, Liu Zhanxiu quickly took Beibei over: "This little thing has grown a lot these days, so I'm tired."

    Yang Jin rolled his eyes, is this person okay, how come he has become so numb.

    Liu Zhanxiu is not on the same frequency as Yang Jin at all. He looks at Yang Jin and feels that he is affectionate to him, so he also fixedly looks at Yang Jin.

    No more, goose bumps are about to rise.

.Wherever Yang Jin went, Liu Zhanxiu naturally followed. When Yang Jin turned around, what he saw was Liu Zhanxiu looking at him with disgusting Bala eyes.

    But Yang Jin will tell Liu Zhanxiu, does he think it feels good? Of course not.

    It's just that Beibei is in his father's arms, always stretching her hands forward, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wanting Yang Jin to hug him.