"Who do you mean to broom the star?" Yang Jin's voice was cold.

    Liu Zhan corrected and put on his clothes, and he heard these words when he came out. Zheng Yemei was even more surprised when he saw Liu Zhanxiu, but the housekeeper Liu behind him hurriedly stepped forward and murmured in his ear, Zheng Yemei showed such an expression as expected.

.Now he is not interested in talking to a bastard who was swept out of the house, and said directly to Yang Jin: "Come with me, as long as you can cure my brother's disease, your benefits will be indispensable."

    Liu Zhanxiu respectfully called Eminem from the side, and the villagers onlookers suddenly realized that this was Liu Zhanxiu's follow-up. Zheng Yemei doesn't even bother to do face-saving right now, and ignores him directly.

    Yang Jin's face was calm: "I'm not a veterinarian!"

    Liu Zhanxiu shook his head funny when he heard it. Brother Jin's mouth was really poisonous. The people around me burst into laughter when they heard the meaning. Zheng Yemei was naturally not stupid. She was ashamed and angry. She gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, shameless, Liu San and Liu Si, tied him to me. "

.The last time Steward Liu followed Liu Yi and Liu Er. Liu San and Liu Si had seen their tragic situation, so naturally they did not dare to step forward. But Steward Liu desperately retracted herself for fear that Zheng Yemei would notice him. Zheng Yemei got even more angry when he saw it. "If you don't tie it, you'll get out of it." Liu San and Liu Si couldn't, so they went to catch Yang Jin.

    Liu Zhanxiu took a look and quickly guarded Yang Jin behind him: "Do you dare to touch him?" Liu San and Liu Si looked at each other, and pleaded with Liu Zhanxiu: "Young Master..."

    "What young master, he is no longer from Liu's mansion. If you block him again, tie him up to me." Zheng Yemei screamed from behind.

.Liu Zhanxiu stood still in front of Yang Jin and looked straight at Zheng Yemei: "Are you sure you really want to do this?" Zheng Yemei was forced to take a step back by the deep meaning in his eyes. He never dared to underestimate this sick child, because The master didn’t care about this eldest son, thinking that he could handle him at will. He didn’t expect that every time he could not please him. The last time he slapped the master to drive him out of the house, thinking that this bastard would fight back. Thinking of just agreeing to it, Zheng Yemei has been wondering if there is any conspiracy in it.

    Thinking of this, he didn't dare to be arrogant anymore and smirked: "Zhanxiu, the twin brothers are also your younger brothers. He is as sick as he is now. We just heard that the little genius doctor has a high level of medical skills, so I want to invite him to see it. ."

    Liu Zhanxiu was indifferent: "He said he is not a veterinarian."

.Zheng Yemei crushed her teeth: "That's your brother, you insult him so much, you are not afraid of retribution."

    Liu Zhanxiu raised his eyebrows: "I seemed to have heard that I am no longer from the Liu Mansion, so it doesn't matter whether I live in it or a beast." The villagers in Liuyue Village never thought that Liu Zhanxiu looked gentle and gentle. It's so good at running people.

    Yang Jin looked at the back of Liu Zhanxiu who stood in front of him. He was tall and long, but he appeared very thin because of his body. Beibei hugged Yang Jin's neck and stared at the door intently. When she saw Zheng Yemei, she would spit. Yang Jin couldn't laugh or cry, could it be that he still remembered that he was not a man.

    Cover his mouth, "You can't spit, impolite children don't have toys." Beibei naturally couldn't understand it. He thought it was a new game. After Yang Jin removed his hand, he was ah ah ah ah. Let Yang Jin put his hands on again. .Yang Jin was left speechless by him.