He must've spent a dime on this, this makes me think again. Is chat noir rich?

I thought about what he said about the necklace when I told him it was too much. "Thank you chat noir" i kiss his cheek which to my surprise turns him red. I thought that was reserved for the other me.

"Well it's not really much, I mean not compared to your gift" he rubs the back of his neck. "I love it." I smile as I put it back in the box.

"So do you want to go on that stroll now?" He asks, i turn around, "oh yeah just one more thing" I ask him to wait as I head downstairs for hot cocoa. Cant have a night stroll without it of course.

"Topped with whipped cream too? You're an angle" he looks like a little kid being so excited about whipped cream on hot chocolate.

~~~

Adriens POV:

"okay but seriously, it can't be that bad" marinette chuckles as I tell her a story. "It was!!!" I whine, "I am never going near Chloe bourgeois house ever again!" I laugh.

"You're such a baby, she's not that bad, and don't worry she is attached and in an immense love with Adrien agreste" she giggles as I smile from the mention of my real name .

Thinking to myself yeah that totally helps when she says how in love with me Chloe is .

"What do you think about Adrien agreste?" I ask taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "Well he's a really great friend" she says almost warming my heart even more.

"He's reliable, honest, he's also good at too many things it's concerning yet impressive" she smiles, smiling while talking about me. I don't think my heart could pound harder.

I have no idea what I'd do without marinette to boost my ego without her knowing, maybe it's cruel but it's part of my fun.

"You like him?" I ask out of the blue smirking, i didn't intend to but we can see where this goes. She starts giggling and turning a bit red. I enjoy hearing her talk about me like this. Not very humbling but definitely needed.

"We're great f-friiends" she stammers, just like she used to in the old days, she definitely still stutters around me as Adrien but not like she did when we were 15 .

"Whatever you say" I look away while sipping my hot cocoa while she shoves my arm. "I could easily start hassling you about ladybug" she smirks. "How do you know?" I ask a little surprised.

"I- well it's very obvious you are incredibly in love with her" she nods, "is it? I thought I was being subtle" i say which makes her eyes widen and I see a sly smile escape her lips.

"So what do you think being subtle is?" She raises an eyebrow, okay maybe I haven't been the most subtle but I'm not letting her win. "Oh you know just calling her nicknames, giving her attention, reminding her i still care even if she rejects me" i smile.

I see her choke a little and get a small bit of whipped cream on the side of her mouth.

I turn her around to face me, "what?" She asks, i take my thumb and wipe off the small bit of cream. She watches my thumb as i do so and looks up at me.

"Oh- you had a little something" I chuckle. "You're so nice, maybe I should've told you how you have much more than a little something over your mouth a little ago" she hands me her phone camera.

I see a bunch of whipped cream around my mouth, i look at her dead eyed as she starts picking up her pase a little biting back a laugh.

"Oh you are so dead" i start running after her as she bursts out laughing.

"I'm sorry but it was too funny to just tell you right away!" She tries to stop laughing as I catch up to her and we make it closer to her house.

I chase her until I get her from behind as she tries to escape my grasp.

"I should've left what you had on your face!" I laugh angrily, "oh but you didn't, cause you're such a subtle gentlemen" She mocks, i stare as she starts laughing so I take a little whipped cream on my finger and put in on her nose.

"Hey!" She tries to get some on me but I dodge it. "Oh no we've arrived at your house, looks like i have to go and leave you like this" i fake frown and delightfully watch the look on her face.

She takes off the cream and licks it off her finger, "you're not getting away with this" she eyes me as we approach her door.

"We'll see about that princess, goodnight" I smirk and leave her rolling her eyes, "night chat noir" she walks inside as i start heading home.

This means war.

____________________________________