4. Deja Vu

On the fourth day of Christmas...
_________________________________

Marinettes POV:

"Marinette! We are heading out now!" Papa announces from upstairs. "Bye have fun!" I yell back.

My parents are going on a date tonight, their annual one when they have a day off, the bakery is closed tonight though because there is still so much to do. I always admired how my parents still find time for romance.

I go to the bathroom to change for tonight since Chat noir is coming over, lucky him he doesn't even have to get dressed.

"What do you think tiki?" I show up a pair of black denim jeans, a deep purple long sleeve and boots. "I think you're worrying too much about what to wear around a guy who's just a friend" she giggles.

"Oh not you too, you know a guy and girl can be friends without it being romantic" i squint, "yeah definitely" she floats away as i shake my head and decide on the outfit .

Tonight's not a movie night so I'm not wearing sweats, these clothes are for me not him so I have no idea what those two are so hung up on.

That reminded me to tuck in my necklace to make sure he doesn't see.

When I get out of the bathroom I decide to touch up my makeup a little because it got smudged throughout the day, a lot of baking, a lot of customers.

That's when I hear the thump coming down from my trapdoor, "hey Chat" I smile coming out of the bathroom. "Woah" he stares, "what?" I say as he smirks. "Who are you so done up for?" He smirks coming up to me.

I just giggle and shove him to the side, "have you forgotten I'm coming over?" He asks as I put on my boots. "Why does everyone always asume a girl can't dress nice for herself" i say as he shoots his hand up in defense.

"No I didn't forget chat noir, i just thought we could go on a stroll, the weather is nice" i shrug, "okay okay" he chuckles.

"Come on, you don't even have to get dressed, for all I know you could be completely naked under that suit" I shrug instantly regretting as I see the huge smirk on his face reappear.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he boops my nose as I roll my eyes and finish tying my boot laces.

"Oh that remindes me!" He says as I give him a puzzled look, "merry Christmas princess" he hands me a quite large box I wonder how that fit in his stick.

I smile to myself when I get up. "Where are you going?" He questions, "stay here" i tell him as he takes a seat on my bed and I go to find his gift.

"Merry Christmas chat" i smile handing him a bag As he beams at me, we lock eyes for a split second until I snap out of it and tell him to open it first. He obliges and looks inside.

"You didn't have to" he smiles, "and neither did you but here we are" I say as he gets from the bag a small box, his face instantly lights up the same way when he opened ladybugs gift.

"I know technically you don't get cold in the suit but It could come in handy in civilian form just make sure not to go near me or else you might-" he cuts the off my rambling with a smile and a small kiss on my temple.

I try to ignore the redness on my cheeks at the sudden feeling of deja vu, it's very particularly making me flushed.

"I love them, in fact iv always wanted something you made" he plays with the Pom Pom on top of the hat i made, special with some of the wool i made Adriens gift with.

"Open yours now" he smiles excited, i open the box to see non other than the most incredible colored fabric in the world.

"Oh my god" my eyes soften, the fabric I saw at the mall. The color I wanted to make my prom dress and just the right amount to make it.