7 | Making Sacrifices

Start from the beginning

After a few moments, I sat back up and let my giggle fade as I thought of the other thing I wanted to mention based on what I saw in my two week vision.

In it, we enjoyed the rest of our vacation in peace and when we returned home we told my aunty Midnight what I wanted to do. She supported my decision and got me a phone, tablet, and some watches to tell time, see what came up on the news, and communicate my visions.

However, the last thing I saw involved us meeting a few people aunty Midnight knew from work. . . And I wanted to give my parents a heads up from now.

"Also. . . I guess I should tell you what I saw in those two weeks. . . Nothing bad happens but. . ." I trailed with a slightly excited tone.

"But. . ?" My dad prompted while my mom waited in anticipation.

I bit back a grin at the thought and met their gaze with a twinkle in my eyes.

"How do you guys feel about meeting All Might's sidekick Sir Nighteye?"

.

.

.

\\ Two Weeks Later //
\\ At UA //

.

.

.

Just as I envisioned, we had a wonderful trip with no more interruptions. Hitoshi and I had a blast on the second and third day by playing a bunch of arcade games, eating loads of sweet treats from restaurants, and riding rollercoasters within our height and age range. My aunty Midnight also surprised us with a private screening at the movie theater that consisted of just the seven of us in the entire theater room.

The rest of our vacation consisted of shopping and eating out at restaurants, and by the end of it we were exhausted but in a good way. I got some nice dresses, rompers, and outfits in general that my aunty helped me pick out. Hitoshi got clothes too, and he bashfully got a black and grey scarf he said reminded him of Eraserhead. He tried looking for Eraserhead merch but couldn't seem to find any, so the scarf had been the closest thing to such an item.

When the vacation finally ended, we got back home and parted ways temporarily to unpack and relax. It was also at that time my parents and I told my aunty Midnight about my decision to help people with my quirk. She quickly supported me and we shopped for the phone, tablet, and watches just as I saw before she finally let us know she wanted us to meet her coworkers.

Like dominos falling into place, I watched everything play out exactly the way I saw.

And soon enough, we were about to meet with a couple of Pro Heroes at the most prestigious hero course school in the nation: UA

Which also happened to be my future high school.

"Ok. . . Ok. . . Ok. . . So we are about to meet Sir Nighteye. . . All Mights sidekick. . . The number one Hero's sidekick. . . I can't believe this. Can you believe this honey?" My dad continued to ramble as we pulled into the schools parking lot.

"I don't. . ." My mom breathed out as she stared at the towering building in front of us.

"I do!" I chirped excitedly as I jumped out of the car.

My mom and dad, still in a state of minor shock from the fact we were meeting very important people, numbly stepped out of the car with their eyes still glued to the school shaped like a big "H" letter. They shut the doors and locked the car while they still stared at the school, causing me to roll my eyes and sigh.