"beautiful..." he heard jungkook murmur before he felt him gently grope his ass cheek.

"yours..." taehyung found himself softly mumbling that made jungkook to smile, a sense of possessiveness and pride engulfing him and pressed a kiss on the thick bum before starting to nibble on the soft skin.

a number of forming patches of red and purple soon decorated the younger's hip and bum as taehyung patiently stood, letting his husband mark and claim him. his head lightly turned to the mirror on their side, eyes intently watching the older suck, bite and nibble on his skin.

jungkook was careful not to do anything more and focus on where taehyung wanted him. he wanted to replace the dirty feeling he was feeling and didn't want to trigger anything else further.

he trailed a series of open mouthed kisses on the fresh bruises before standing back up and wrapping his arms around the brunette's waist, a hand pressed flat on his tummy.

"should we lie down?" the brunette heard the older, breath hot against his nape.

"okay" he softly replied before jungkook led them to the bed and settling in a spooning position.

contrary to the brunette in being only in his panties, jungkook was still fully clothed but the younger didn't comment already finding comfort wrapped in the older's arms.

still, the brunette couldn't help but bit his lip, hesitant as jungkook laced their hands together and pressed a soft kiss by his nape.

"do... do you want to continue?" taehyung asked, cheeks warm as he waited for his husband's reply.

he could lightly feel something hard was poking at him from behind and it doesn't need to take genius to figure what it was.

he knew it was only fair that his husband was aroused from the intimate moment that they shared and it was only right to help him relieve.

usually, the dominant male would let the younger decide if he wanted to make love but today he wanted to focus on taehyung.

as much as having sex was a way for him to pour out his love, it just seems that cuddling and holding the younger plus showering him with kisses was the better choice at the moment.

"let me just hold you, my love..." jungkook simply replied, making the younger smile and press a kiss at the back of the older's palm, humming. "go sleep, i'll be here..."

*

jungkook was careful to untangle himself from the sleeping brunette and gently tucking him under the blanket to make sure he was kept warm.

he ran a hand through his hair as he checked his phone that had been vibrating earlier indicating an incoming call but he ignored it as taehyung had just drifted off to sleep in his arms.

sure enough there was a call from jiyeon and a text from her that she'll be reporting regarding the incident earlier.

he headed out to their balcony as he dialed his secretary, jiyeon immediately picking up after three rings.

"good evening, mister jeon" jiyeon greets the young ceo who hummed in reply.

"report"

"mister shin is currently detained. his wife had arrived earlier with their lawyer in attempts to bail him out but good thing lawyer kim namjoon had arrived and was able to secure a search warrant first. they um..." the secretary eleborated but paused making jungkook to raise a brow as she wasn't the type to stop midway for a report.

"how did the search go?"

"it seems that mister shin had been eyeing the young master taehyung for awhile..." jiyeon slowly speaks. "the authorities had found photos on his phone of the young master at private events and we assumed that he may have had hired someone to stalk him... there was also a few inappropriate photos that were clearly edited..."

the last sentence had jungkook gripping the phone, face clearly enraged at the information.

"it's still unsure if the photos were for his personal use or for other... intentions but the evidence found was enough for him to be denied of bailing himself out. mister kim namjoon is already working with the authorities to file a case against him."

jiyeon was definitely scared by the silence after she ended her report. she knew that the young ceo was calming himself down from processing all the information she had just stated. she could just only imagine the frustration and anger the other must be feeling.

"the media?" jungkook finally spoke that made the secretary let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"i had already coordinated with our security group and ensure that no word or article about the incident is released to the public. still, we are keeping an eye out."

jungkook only hummed in reply. as much as he wanted to expose mister shin for what he did, he was thinking how this might all affect taehyung negatively. the brunette had always been hot on the media and it's definitely stressing the younger out. he doesn't want to add more to it but he'll make sure that mister shin will get what he deserves and regret that he even breathed the same air as the brunette.

"keep me updated if anything else comes up. also, announce an emergency board meeting tomorrow morning." jungkook states, face in grimace. "require everyone to attend, if they can't make it tell them to not bother stepping foot in the building ever again."

"understood, mister jeon"

"that will be all, thank you jiyeon" the ceo finally says with a sigh making sure to at least genuinely thank his secretary before ending the call.

when the taekook couple left the scene earlier, he had left everything to jiyeon to handle. from rescheduling the visits with the members, to the arrest of mister shin and all the other things that needed to be dealt with.

"you're welcome, mister jeon. have a good evening" jiyeon says before jungkook ended the call.

jungkook sighs once again seeing texts from his seokjin hyung asking how taehyung was doing and information about mister shin, obviously furious of what had happened.

he quickly replied to the older that the brunette was already safe with him at home and not to worry. he knew that seokjin already knows the full story from namjoon at this point.

the blonde male soon went back inside, laying beside the brunette who was curled up underneath the blanket.

he unknowingly smiles at the sight, all frustrations drifting off of him as he stares at the younger peacefully sleeping.

he leaned forward and gently plants a kiss on the brunette's forehead.

*
*
*

a/n

i feel like this chapter was so long and all over the place lol

i'll try to have another chapter in 2-3days!

♡︎ elle