although, taehyung's happiness as a clingy koala was short lived and was replaced with embarrassment as they reached the second floor crossing paths with a few of their housestaff, cleaning and lightly giggled at the sight as they bowed when the couple passed by.

the dominant male just laughed as the brunette hid away in the crook of his neck until they had reached the comfort of their bedroom.

a soft gasped left the brunette's lips as soon as he was settled on his feet, his back pressed on the door as the blonde male locked their lips, hand skillfully locking the doors.

his eyes fluttered close as jungkook's hands once again roamed on his skin, occasionally squeezing and caressing.

he led the blonde male's hand to his bum, the older a bit startled with the action before realising that taehyung purposely wanted him to touch that part specifically - where he was inappropriately groped.

"hold me, please..." taehyung softly mumbled in between their kiss, desperation laced with his shaky voice.

jungkook slowly pulled away noticing the sudden change of the younger's demeanor and sure enough taehyung's panicked and scared teary eyes starred up at him.

"i... i just feel dirty, jungkookie..." the brunette suddenly blurts out, voice cracking as a tear had fell once again in his eyes that made jungkook's heart broke at the sight infront of him.

"no, no. please don't say that, my love..." jungkook says as he wrapped the brunette in his arms who only sobbed against his hold.

"i... i just..." the younger doesn't even know what words to say as he rubbed away the tears in his eyes that were being replaced with fresh ones as they continued to stream down his cheeks.

he hated that he was like this.

it frustrates him thinking he was already okay, being able to move on from his past but then suddenly with just one little accident everything comes back slapping him in the face making him realize he still isn't okay.

he still feels scared, he still feels vulnerable.

jungkook led the younger to sit on the edge of the bed as he kneeled infront of him, cupping his cheeks. his thumb gently brushing away the younger's tears.

"listen to me, baby... don't ever feel or look down on yourself like that..." he says a pained expression on his own face before  he pressed a kiss on the younger's forehead. "you're beautiful and pure... far from those negative thoughts in your head... and most importantly you're my strong fighter..."

taehyung only replied with a small smile as jungkook settled them on the bed, the younger straddling him and snuggled on his chest.

"thank you for being honest with me with your feelings, my love..." jungkook sincerely says after a few moments, the brunette replying with a kiss on his jaw. "let me love you and erase all those thoughts away..."

*

the brunette stood by the edge of the bed with only his lace panties, his damp cheeks now a dark shade of red as his husband stood behind him.

he felt the dominant male press a kiss on his nape, trailing down open mouthed kisses from his shoulder to the span of his spine down to his hip just above the band of his underwear.

his eyes fluttered, mouth partly opened with small gasps leaving his lips at the sensual touches and kisses the older was giving.

the blonde male cupped his specific ass cheek, softly biting on a spot before tugging on the thin fabric of his lace panties to disappear in between his butt crack having his thick flesh on full display that made him bit on his bottom lip and cheeks turning a shade darker at the fact that his husband was fully, bashfully admiring his ass.