"Okay, I'm driving but I can talk to you for a little bit," I said, hanging up the phone to call him on FaceTime and I raised my cellphone to my face as I waited for him to answer. "Oooh, shirtless, do you know what that does to me?" 

"What it do?" He smirked, wiggling his brows. "But look at this beautiful face of yours man. I'm so lucky man, I'd never get over that,"

I put my phone down, trying to hide the blush from appearing on my face.

"Baby..."

"Why you're hiding your face, sunshine?" He questioned, sounding extremely fine right now. "I want to see you,"

I slowly placed my phone up, until I finally put my full face in the camera. It was so cute how Malik had me reacting like a little girl having a school crush.

"Better, where are you going, sexy lady?"

"Good," I answered, hooking my cellphone into the car's protection case."I'm getting ready to head to the commercial auditions. There's two that I'm going to audition for and I hope that I get one."

"You got this mama, I definitely think you will get it," He stated, staring at me with a grin. "And are you free afterwards?"

"Of course, I'll always have time for you," I smiled, winking at him. "What do you have planned?"

"I want to take you shopping," He clarified, putting his arm behind his head. "And I'm not taking no for a answer. I want to spend my money on you and buy you anything that you want."

That completely took me by surprise. It was different from him wanting to take me out by going to dinner and us having our fun activities together, but him wanting me to take me shopping to splurge on his money? That took me by surprise for sure.

"I-I don't know what to say..." I told him. "You really want to spend your money on me?"

"Yes ma'am," He nodded without any hesitation, looking into my eyes. "I want you to get anything that you want and I'll get it for you. Let me do that for you, sunshine."

"You don't have to do that for me, baby,"

"I want to and I will," He confirmed. "I'll take you to the mall and you get all the stuff you want and I'll get it."

"Okay, fine," I said, agreeing to him buying me something.

Being that I was single for as long as I was before meeting Malik and raised to be independent while also being on my own for so long, it was hard to accept anything from anyone. I knew that in a relationship that your significant other would be a person who likes giving and I definitely realized that Malik was that kind of person. It would take some time getting used of it and no, it wasn't me being a pick-me. I just wasn't used of people wanting to want do that kind of stuff for me.

"Good, it isn't even about me spending money." He remarked, sitting up on his sofa. "I love you and I like spending time with you. I love seeing the smile on your face and it makes me feel good when I do something for you, no matter what it is,"

"Awe, I love you too baby,"

"I love you more. Let me know when you're done with your auditions, mama,"