Chapter 7 (Revised)

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece.

Sabo, Ace, and Luffy leaned against a door with their ears pressed against the dark wood. All three were straining their ears to hear what was being said amongst the commanders inside the room. All of them had been in their for nearly half an hour.

Despite how much they strained their ears only muffled voices were heard with occasional snippets of conversation being loud enough for the three to hear. Ace grit his teeth in pain as Sabo accidently elbowed him in the gut. Ignoring the sharp glare practically being burned into the side of his head Sabo was able to catch another part of the conversation.

"They're kids!"

"They were slaves, they are plenty good enough to handle this!"

"You want to place them against the whole world!"

"They had their own battle against the world and they made it with smiles on their faces that rival the freaking sun!"

"They can get hurt and they could be used against us!"

"We're not the strongest crew in the world because we helped old ladies cross the damn street!"

As the conversation continued the voices died down again. Luffy bit his lip and slid down until he was sitting with his back against the door. "What's wrong Lu?" Sabo asked quietly. "Somebody in there doesn't like us," Luffy responded with a whisper. "Tch with thoughts like that you're gonna grow up to be a sore loser," Ace said with a snort. Luffy glared at his freckled brother.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Ace burst into loud laughter while Luffy sat there with a confused look twisting his expression. "Guys, seriously shut up! They're gonna find out we're out here," Sabo said in frantic whispers. "Too late," a voice said from the doorway.

The three froze in shock and horror, not having realized someone was standing there or that the door was even opened in the first place. All three slowly turned their heads to face the feminine looking commander standing at the door.

Eyes filled with amusement stared at all three taking in the scene. Ace and Luffy at one point in there fight began to pull at each other's cheeks while Sabo looked ready to shove them apart. The most surprising thing about this was how far Luffy's cheek seemed to extend. "Izo, what's wrong?" Ace let go of Luffy's cheek and Izo could clearly see the fear in all three's eyes. "It's just as you suspected, the three brats were listening."

Holding their breaths the three wondered if the commander would include on what he just saw. "I've decided that this meeting will be fine without me as I take our three little guests away from here," Izo said with a grin as he left no room to argue.

"Gurararara! If you insist my son! One of your siblings will inform you on how this get together ends." Whitebeard said with a laugh. Izo nodded in thanks before leaving the room with a quite click from the door. With a gentle grip the commander began to lead them away from the meeting place.

The feminine male led them to a plain looking room with a messy desk, neatly done bed, small bookshelf, and a closet. He gestured for the three siblings to take a seat on the bed while he sat done on the only chair in the room. "So you three are the brats that have taken this ship by the storm. My name is Izo and I'm the 16th division commander. You all are?"

"Ace," the freckled boy said with a sharpness to his tone. "Sabo," the blond said with a small smile. "I'm Luffy and I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates!" Izo nodded with a smile before stopping once Luffy had exclaimed his dream. "Quite a big goal you have there. I'm just not sure you'll be able to complete it as the Whitebeard Pirates are aiming to make Oyaji king."

Luffy puffed his cheeks, "That ain't gonna stop me! I'll fight and beat him to that title!" Izo grinned and with a sincere look in his eyes responded, "I'm sure you will." Ace narrowed his eyes suspiciously while Sabo merely chuckled, Luffy, on the other hand, was absolutely beaming with joy.

"Enough of that, what were you three brats doing listening in on an important meeting?" Izo asked seriously and was surprised with how quickly their mood's dropped. "Somebody in there doesn't like us," Luffy replied quietly. Izo thought back the meeting, "Yea, you're right. In fact everyone in their doesn't like you guys, because everyone in there adores all three of you."

The three looked at Izo with shocked looks along with a variety of emotions that the commander could not fully understand. "The reason any of them were opposing was simply because we're worried on the effect this whole ordeal will have on you. This crew isn't exactly your friendly neighbor next door, we're pirates that have the capabilities to commit wrongdoings. We're pirates that have committed wrongdoings and I can't promise that we won't continue to."

"Pff well that's stupid. Going by that logic you can count me as the neighborhood bully with the way I act," Ace said with a glare. "We're not exactly a pleasant company to have," Sabo added while Luffy grinned excitedly. Izo sighed with a hint of a smile on his painted lips. "I suppose you're right, now before I take you three down to have a meal might you explain the stretched skin from earlier?"

Ace and Sabo cursed under their breaths having hoped that the commander had forgotten about that. "I have the gomu gomu no mi! I can really stretch," Luffy exclaimed as he pulled his left cheek to extreme lengths. Ace and Sabo both felt a rush of anger flare through their blood as they smacked Luffy upside the head. "Oww! What was that for!?" Ace grit his teeth, "For being an idiot!" Izo laughed, "All right, that's enough fighting. Let's focus that energy else where. Now come on, we gotta find a nurse that can tell us exactly what you can and can't eat."

Author's Note:
Hello my lovely readers! I was inspired to write this chapter after rereading this story. I hope you enjoyed this. Please give me ideas for this story! I'll do my best to include them. Besides I need inspiration. Anyway please like, comment, and whatever else you do. Until next time my Luckies! *waves fiercely*