What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?

Start from the beginning

Georgia looked at her with fake pity eyes as she gestured her guards to drag her away... Gracious cousin was sitting there, trembling in fear. not daring to look up at her. Georgia looked at her eyes she said in a demanding tone-" You have to kill your son!!!"

She looked up at her with shocked eyes. Georgia walked a little towards her and said-" Do you wish to live? or you want to die like your sister?"

Fighting with her conscience as she replied in a broken voice-" I-I will do what you ask master!!!"

Georgia smirked. Soon the guards bought a seven years old child who was crying. She looked at her as she came towards the child and bend down to his level. The child was a crying mess as his eyes were red and puffy, and his face was covered in tears. Georgia put hands on his face as she caress his baby cheeks and said in a low whisper-" This will hurt a little..." The innocent child looked at her with a confused face as he glared once at her mother, who was sitting a little away from him. He forwarded his hands gesturing to take him in his arms as he called-" Mumma!!!"

Georgia turned around to see her looking at her child with stone eyes. She stood up and ordered the guards-" Kill him"

A loud cry can be heard from the room as the child cried in pain... His slow weeping... and the faint breath towards the darkness was observed by his mother without any sympathy in her eyes. 

The lifeless body was set aside there as Georgia asked-" call Venom!!"

After a few minutes, Venom aka Felix walked inside the court as he bowed down to her showing his respect

After a few minutes, Venom aka Felix walked inside the court as he bowed down to her showing his respect. Venom was covered in blood, as he looked at Georgia and asked-" When shall we attack the kingdom?"

Georgia smirked as she replied-" patience my dear friend!!! We shall take over this kingdom soon. Prepare your men, for the war!!! Now is the time we shall take back what is ours!!"

They were discussing the war when Ben ran inside the court. He was panting as his eyes fell on his wife. She looked at her with teary eyes and called-" Ben???"

He rushed towards her taking her in his arms as he caress her head

He rushed towards her taking her in his arms as he caress her head. She placed her head in his chest as tears escaped her eyes. He looked at Georgia and asked-" What do you want? Leave my wife... she is not your slave anymore... the bloodline has been disconnected."