Domineering Young Master's Personal Baby 8

Start from the beginning

"Are you unhappy?" Duan Qin held Bai Chen's face and looked at Bai Chen's small face with a little distress.

A dark light flashed across Duan Qin's eyes, Xuan Lingling shouldn't stay anymore.

She has seriously affected his baby's mood.

"AQin, I want to kill her!" Bai Chen made no secret of his intention to kill Xuan Lingling. He grabbed Duan Qin's hand and said seriously: "She scolds you, I won't allow it."

Duan Qin belongs to him. He is the best in the world, Xuan Lingling shouldn't apply those dirty words to Duan Qin.

And Xuan Lingling is still trying to seduce Duan Qin.

Duan Qin is Bai Chen's only inverse scale.

No one can touch it.

"Okay." Duan Qin's expression remained unchanged, spoiling to the extreme, as if it was not a human life they are talking about, "As long as baby wants, I will help baby complete it."

"AQin." Bai Chen hugged Duan Qin, buried himself in Duan Qin's neck, greedily taking in Duan Qin's scent.

His AQin always makes him feel satisfied and at ease.

He really likes AQin so much.

He became more and more greedy, he became more and more inseparable from AQin.

The system hurried to stop this conversation.

System: [Little master, Xuan Lingling cannot die, otherwise we will be expelled from the world.]

Bai Chen, who is still in a fit of anger: [She scolded AQin!]

The system is helpless: [But little master, once we are expelled, you will never see Duan Qin again.]

Bai Chen's heart tightened, at last although he felt wronged, he compromised: [I know.]

Xuan Lingling's life is not comparable to Duan Qin.

The system saw that Bai Chen was depressed. Its little owner had never been wronged like this before, but now it has insufficient energy and can only succumb in front of the world's consciousness.

It try to comfort Bai Chen as much as possible: [Little master, when we fulfill Yan Yan's wish, you can do whatever you want to Xuan Lingling.]

Bai Chen's mood is still not high.

Bai Chen rubbed Duan Qin's neck and whispered softly: "Don't kill her."

Although his voice was soft, Duan Qin still heard the grievance and unhappiness in Bai Chen's voice.

"Okay." Duan Qin didn't ask why, his instinct told him not to ask.

Anyway, he can do whatever his baby wants, he will never let his baby be wronged.

But...

Duan Qin's eyes turned dark, Xuan Lingling made his baby unhappy, and some price still had to be paid.

Bai Chen straightened up, touched Duan Qin's lips with his lips, and licked it with the tip of his tongue.

"AQin, kiss me." Bai Chen said coquettishly. "If you kiss me, I will be happy."

Duan Qin's heart is sweet and sour.

His baby.

He leaned forward and kissed Bai Chen.

The kiss was not intense, Duan Qin hugged Bai Chen and kissed gently and lingeringly. After more than ten minutes, he let go of Bai Chen.

Bai Chen's eyes were bright, as he said, as long as Duan Qin kissed him, he would be happy.