I wasn't in my best mood, or even in my best place with everybody but I was determined to win.

We were playing Stanford and they were the number one team.

That didn't scare me, yeah we were coming in as the underdogs but that only pushed me more and made me want it more.

A week ago

"Baby you played pregnant"? He asked me. "Yes, but I didn't find out till this morning". I told him.

"You're mid playoffs". He said. "I'm not that far along I can't be". I told him.

"I only have two more games". I told him. "Q I wanna keep the baby" I told him as he smiled..

"but you gotta let me play Q". I told him. Q just nodded, he didn't want to but it wasn't much he could of did...

Having a baby meant I wouldn't play my sophomore year until about January, February but I was okay with it...

"So you gonna play pregnant"? Q asked me.

"Q". I said. "No it's fine". He said.

"It's two games, afterwards I'd be strictly safe".

Days later

"No Lana wait"! I heard Q say.  "I don't want you to play pregnant". He said.

"Q I can't just stop". I told him. "Ight Lana". He said.

"Q don't do that". I told him.

"I said okay, go ahead". He told me.

I just needed the support from the people around me.

So obviously me and Q weren't really talking.. he didn't text me today and I chose not to be worried or concerned about the fact he didn't.

I mean he had his reasons but it's only two games...

I wasn't upset about his choices but I couldn't let them worry me, not right now anyways, I had to be focused on the game..

I just hope we can bounce back and be okay from this

One hour later

The game had started and everybody felt the pressure.

After the second quarter it was 26-59 and we were down.

"Sky, I want you to step in as shooting guard". "Lana take point".

We came out and every time me, Cassidy, and sky touched a ball it when in...

Every play we made, every pass and every shot.

It was ten minutes left and the score was 69-79 as we trailed..

We didn't fear the scoreboard or the time left but we continued to play around game...

The score was now 83-85 and we still trailed.... Until I drive for a foul...

I got the foul score the two points and we went into overtime.

In overtime we lead 98-85 and took a 15-0 lead in overtime to win.

I got home and relaxed I told everybody I'd talk to them tomorrow because I was extremely tired.

Q was already in the bed, as I scrolled on Instagram a little before going to bed...

I saw a picture of me, Cassidy and Sky as I read my stats

36points 12assist 8rebounds.

I smiled, I then put my phone down and laid down.

"I love you". Q mumbled pulling me close. "I still love you". He added. "I love you too". I said feeling relieved.

Dre Pov
We got home and we just decided to lay in the bed all day.

"What you been doing to my baby"? Savannah mama said.

"Nothing ma, just one of those rough times". I told her.

"I know, she loves you that why she chose distance over arguing".. she told me.

I cleaned up the house and cooked since Savannah was at work.

I made her favorite which was steak, loaded potatoes, and asparagus.

After she got in and we ate we fell asleep.

Isaac eventually went to his Grammies cause he missed her sweets that she makes, that boy is something serious.

Savannah went grocery shopping and I volunteered to go but she told me no.

I played the game for a while before getting off of it.

I took a shower and laid down, I started to text Savannah but she came in.

"Hey daddy". Savannah said laying in my lap as I let my hands travel down her body.

"Hey mamas". I said.

"Let's go to Miami, and get nasty on a balcony". I told her.

"ooouu when". She asked me.

"After Lana's last game". I told her as she laid down on me kissing me.

"Let's do it". She said.

"Dre we're gonna have baby #2". She told me as I smiled.