Y/n: JUST TRUST ME! 

You said as you slowly jumped on the top of the vans front engine then crawling from the front glass to the roof of the van.

Jimin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N??

Without answering you jumped all of a sudden to one of the nails on the wall and thankfully it held your force without breaking. Your hands was paining from the sudden catch on the rusty metal but you pulled yourself up and stretched one of your hand towards another nail on top of you. You looked down, it was no big height but you were still a bit afraid. You closed your eyes and remembered the moments when your mom used to take you to rope climbing classes as a kid even if you didn't want it.

Y/n: Mom, see i'm climbing a long wall like you made me practise

You mumbled with a smile before you use all of your strength and start to stretch your hand to the next nail and hold it and stand on it before jumping onto the next long nail. You almost reached the top as you jumped onto the last and topmost nail only to find it break making you fall. But before you did, you held the roof of the wall.

Taehyung: Y/n You can do it!!

You looked down, which you didn't want to only to get scared more and make your hands sweat. It wasn't good for you. Your grip on the roof of the wall was getting weaker and slipperier. The zombies almost reached the boys. They were now on top of the van.

You used all your strength once again and pushed yourself up climbing onto the roof of the wall. It was like a balcony on top. You saw a strong nail in the side of the roof of the wall. You took out the rope and tied the one end of it to that nail which you were sure won't break. 

Hoseok: AHHH Y/N FAST!!

You looked down once again the zombies were covering the van and the boys were struggling shooting and hitting the zombies. You threw the other end of the rope towards the boys and after they pulled the rope twice to make it longer and make sure its tightened one by one the climbed the rope.

Hoseok came first holding the big food bag, next came Jin and Jimin who held my bag. He carefully placed the bag on the roof as it had the antidote in it. Then they all came and held the rope tight until the others climbed and reached on top. 

Suga was the last one to climb but when he did a zombie caught his leg. Suga was struggling to be free from the grip of the zombie but it was about to bite him when 'BANG' Jungkook used his gun and shot the zombie on his head making it easy for suga to climb to us and remove the rope and keep it back into my bag for future uses.

Taehyung: Woah great shot kook!

Jungkook: Hehe now where are we going to next?

Jimin: We don't have a GPS anymore to locate where the hostel is..

Hoseok: Our van is also not in a good condition. We need to find a new good equipped vehicle to move on.

Jin slowly lifted his sleeve to show a golden pink smart watch tied on his wrist.

Jin: It's 2: 35 now and this bad boy watch has a GPS in it too. I also bought a power bank for both this watch and Y/n's phone. We can use this device for tracking our way to the hostel in any vehicle.

Namjoon: Woah hyung where did you get it?

Jin: I took it from the little shopping showcase area of the hotel while we were going to make dinner. I know I know i'm smart! And Handsome too! If anyone ever asked me to kill the hottest person in the world....sorry guys! suicide is a crime!

He said and activated his narcissist mode which made all of the others sigh and laugh.

Namjoon: And Y/n you did awesome earlier!