Lover's Concussion

Start from the beginning

"Mn...Dream, I'm tired." George whimpered like a puppy that just got stepped on.

"I know, hold on." Dream picked him up instead.

George wrapped his limbs around Dream like a sloth wrapping around a branch.

Dream brought him to the bedroom, and tried to put him down on the bed. George didn't let go. "Okay, you can let go..."

George stayed on his branch.

Dream tried to take his arms off, but he was stuck on like a bandaid. "George- Let go, it's bedtime."

George wasn't letting go.

Dream wheezed and just stayed there leaning over the bed. "You're hurting my shoulder, can I please put you down baby?"

The word baby coming out of Dream's mouth was all the medicine George needed. He finally let Dream place him on the bed.

Dream put the blankets over him. "Want some water or anything?"

"Water" George mumbled and tried to roll over on his side.

Dream stopped him fast. "No! No! I'm sorry but you have to stay on your back. I don't want you to rip your stitches."

George looked up and smiled with obvious exhaustion on his face. "You care?"

"Yes, I care. You just split your head open." Dream left to get a glass of water. As well as a bottle of tylonal.

When he came back, George was out like a light. He just set the things down, and sighed in relief. Genuinely he was scared. Head injuries can easily be one of the worst things to happen. People die all the time from head trauma.

Dream laid next to George and stayed awake. He was told to monitor George, to make sure nothing happened to him. Laying awake gave him a lot of time to think about their life. He would of felt like shit if George died tonight. Knowing he would of died feeling unloved.

When his thoughts got too loud, he texted one of his good friends.

Sappy 😍

Dream: We went for that ride

Sapnap: Sweet, did y'all screw?

Dream: No that probably would of caused brain damage.

Sapnap: DAMN! How hard do you go?!

Dream: We took a ride to the hospital.

Sapnap: THAT HARD? IS HE OKAY?

Dream: Shut up, he fell in the shower and split his head open.

Sapnap: That's why you shouldn't do it in the shower. Unless you have one of those nonslip mats.

Dream: I'm serious you man hoe, he got stitches.

Sapnap: Wait actually?

Dream: Yes!

Sapnap: Fuck, is he okay?