010

════════════════

════════════════

THREE MONTHS LATER

"police are still looking for the three woodsboro killers...billy loomis, stu mach-."

"i was watching that ness." billy hummed in annoyance.

"i told you to quit it. it's not helping."

"you know she recovered..."

"did you know i don't give a damn."

billy flipped her off as she went into the room her and stu shared.

it had taken the group of teens a few hours to get to exit 27 where they finally patched up stu and hitchhiked to the nearest motel.

vanessa was quick to go out and buy hair dye and scissors, claiming they were a amateur punk rock band headed to florida.

vanessa's hair was already black so she decided to bleach hers and dye it red— the boys forbid her from cutting her hair so she only cut herself bangs. stu dyed his blue and let it stick up from time to time and billy dyed his a lighter brown, he even let vanessa give him a eyebrow slit.

they ended up burning all their clothes and with the help of stu's cousin they got new id's in no time.

billy even had a part time job at the motel they stayed at, he cleaned toilets it didn't pay a lot but it was money. something none of them could argue.

they all had a role, vanessa was the main caretaker of money and expenses, billy got paid and stu would go around fitting in where he saw fit.

it was a system that worked pretty nicely and none of them had any protest.

"ness i'll be super quiet, it's just gale is-."

vanessa threw her hands up in exasperation. "do what you want, i don't care. i'm closing the door and going to sleep so keep it down."

billy grinned and kissed her forehead, running to then the tv back on.

he'd changed since the whole debacle. sure he still had his original billy loomis charm but he was more reserved and gentle than before.

something that caught both vanessa and stu off guard but they got used to it with time.

"i was wondering when you'd get tired." stu yawned, opening his arms for vanessa to climb in. "i missed you."