008

════════════════

════════════════

"WHERE DO YOU WANT THIS?"

tatum and sidney walked up to vanessa with bags in both their hands and she gestured them to a spot in the kitchen.

"here kids." she announced, everyone waisting no time before opening various things.

"oh that's mature." she whined, watching as stu funneled a beer, looking at vanessa from the corner of his eye.

"they've been living off of beer."

"i can see that."

tatum walked into the living room being greeted by several people while sidney stayed behind and pulled vanessa to the side.

there was a deep lingering guilt as sidney looked in the girl's eyes and asked her about her relationship with stu.

vanessa knew she probably wouldn't be the one to kill her later but knowing her death was to come made her a little antsy so she lied.

"yeah, no we're fine. he was being to loud so i walked away from him."

"you know i'm here if you want to talk..."

"i know. thanks sid but honestly i'm fine. you should enjoy yourself."

sidney gave her a small smile and walked away, leaving vanessa standing in the kitchen corner with nothing but a beer in her hand.

she wondered into the living room to find stu and randy in some sort of movie debate so she just leaned against the wall.

"she's the scream queen!"

"with a set of lungs like that she should be. yeah." stu and vanessa's eyes met and although the doorbell rang they held eye contact.

"i'll get it. hey tate, grab another beer will ya? there's beer in the garage."

"what am i? the beer wench?"

the pierce girl watched as the blonde wondered to the back of the house and through the garage door.

she didn't even say goodbye.

on his way to the door stu tapped vanessa's shoulder twice, she figured it was because it was almost time for billy to magically appear.