006

════════════════

════════════════

"IT WAS JUST SOME SICK FUCK HAVING A LAUGH, SID." tatum explained, rubbing sidney's back.

"no, it was him tatum. i know it."

"you're not going to pee anymore alone. if you pee, i pee. is that clear?" she instructed giving the girl a hug.

sidney nodded and watched as stu pulled vanessa towards them with a laugh. she couldn't help but wonder where the girl had been the last few days.

she knew the two had been bonded at the hip since they started going out but she still made time for her.

"have you talked to vanessa lately?"

tatum shook her head. "not a lot i saw her this morning though."

"was she with stu?"

"yeah. you know they basically live together. sometimes i'm surprised she's not pregnant."

sidney just watched as they came closer, something was off but she couldn't quite pin point it.

"kizzo, kaskizoo is out, i don't know what you did sidney, but on behalf of the entire school we say thank you!" stu laughed.

"drop it, stu." tatum sneered looking towards vanessa. but she just shrugged and gave her a look that said "you know stu"

"i say an improntu party tonight at my house to celebrate this fiesta. what do you say?"

sidney raised her eyebrow at him, her lips parting slightly. "are you serious?"

stu set his chin on top vanessa's head as she leaned back into his chest. "if this little vixen doesn't invite the entire world we'll be okay. intimate gathering, intimate friends."

tatum perked up and stood beside the two. "what do you say sid? i mean pathos could have it's perks."

"totally protected. yo, i am so buff. i've got you covered, girl." stu said, earning a pinch from vanessa and a smack from tatum.

"come on sid, for me?" vanessa asked, hoping she could get to her. "it'll be fun."

sidney awkwardly shifted on her feet. "okay, whatever."

tatum squealed and hugged sidney, starting to walk away as stu yelled, "you guys bring food alright?"