002

════════════════

════════════════

IT WAS MONDAY. which meant it had been three days since billy loomis had recruited his best friends to kill his girlfriend and various others along the way.

tomorrow would mark the countdown till maureen prescott's murder anniversary and stu macher was ecstatic.

partly because at the end of the week sidney would be dead but more because he got to see his girlfriend "slice and dice".

in a strange way he found it incredibly hot. and it only made his everything go from 76 to 93.

"HEY TOLERABLE WHITE PEOPLE." vanessa greeted, greeting tatum with a side hug and kiss to the cheek.

"what with the long face randy? woke up and remembered sidney's not you're girlfriend?" she teased.

randy only flicked her shoulder lightly, letting out a puff of air as she pulled a book out her locker.

"damn is that my skirt?"

vanessa did a twirl and leaned her head on tatum's shoulder. "sure is babe."

the girl smirked and gave her a pinch. "keep em' my ass never looked that good in those."

"cute you think i was gonna give them back."

tatum only rolled her eyes, walking away, vanessa and randy following behind.

"that's theft ness."

"bite me randy."

"oh?" the trio turned around at the voice, stopping at the bottom of a staircase.

"that's specifically my job meeks." stu walked up to her and placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head up at him, a dark look in his eyes. "ness knows that."

"i sure do. we were just playing."

stu held her gaze for a second longer than needed before kissing her hard and pulling away, proceeding to lean his head against the top of hers.

"have the two of you never heard of pda?" randy asked, a statement that at this point was asked every time he was around the couple.

tatum shoved him before walking away towards her first period, "hush up randy they're obviously soulmates. and if not that just obsessed."