Dark Realm? More Like Please Get Me Out

YOUR POV:

You woke up with a splitting headache ache forming in the back of your skull. Above you was pitch darkness, but your eyes had strangely adjusted already. You pull yourself up onto your elbows and attempt to figure out what just happened. Looking down at yourself, your eyes widened. Your clothes were switched out with some that reminded you of the powerful royal characters you would see in an anime. But you still have your rings! It took a moment to get used to, but it was decently comfortable. The grayish-purple stone beneath you, on the other hand, was not.

Standing up slowly, you look around. There was a stone path leading forward and anywhere else simply led to a edge into the void. The darkness made you avert your eyes in unease. You followed the path, slowly as to not hurt your head even more. Walking and walking, there was not a change of scenery.

"Susie? Kris?" You call out.

But nobody came.

The only response you got was your own voice, from an echo. You continued walking, sometimes stepping funnily so the echos of the footsteps would come back the same way. Skipping along the path as the headache began to lift, you found herself at a dead end. Peering over the edge, a black liquid poured from the side and down to another large platform of stone.

You look around, seeing nothing but void around. Biting the inside of your cheek, you resisted the urge to groan in disgust. Sitting down, you slid down the black goop. You had your arms raised and your legs twisted in an odd way so you wouldn't have to touch it. The feeling of foreign substances on your skin always made you cringe.

Making it to the end, you made it with minimal ass pain. A win, in your opinion. You stood up and went to wipe whatever excess slime got on you. But conveniently, none of it got on you. A shiver went down your spin when you realized how dangerous that stunt you pulled was. What if that was acid? You'd have your whole backside out in the middle of some strange place! That was not on the bucket list.

As you made your way further down, stone walls formed around you, turning into some sort of weird tunnel/enclosure. The walls leaked the same black goo. You had the uneasy feeling of being watched. Maybe it was because of the eye shaped carvings in the wall? Who knew?

"Oi!" Susie's voice shot through the air. "Sloth!"

You spin around, ready to quip back in sarcasm. "Who you calling sloth, barney bi- Oh!"

In front of you, Susie stood cross-armed. Her casual clothes were switched out for something much more... Fantasy like. She had a black and purple outfit with spikes adorning her arms and wrists. Her skin was a more vibrant purple and her dark magenta hair was brighter as well.

"You look awesome!" You begin to grin, looking her over with fascination. You step closer to her and try not to get too happy. It wasn't just that you finally found company, you were always a sucker for a nice character design.

"Wha... Focus! That's not what you should be thinking of right now!" Susie poked your forehead and pushed you back a step. She looked around and grabbed your shoulders before shaking you back and forth. "WHERE ARE WE?!"

Your head begins to spin and you attempt to push her hands off, but she's much stronger and doesn't let go. You give up and allow yourself to be thrashed around.

"S-Stop shakin' me!" I don't have a c-clue!" Your voice comes out shakily. "St-stop shaking m-me!"

She continued to shake you for a moment, for what you assumed was spite, before stopping. Susie didn't let go and held your arm while pulling you down the path.