☆40☆ Treacherous bitch

Start from the beginning

"Fight for her."

"Gode-"

"Little brother, this empire is only open to a man. You are only a man when you fight for your woman and get to keep her. Only come home with the lawyer lady!" Gode hang up.

_

"I'm happy you are back, miss." Diana held the door open for Karmale.

"Thank you, Diana." Karmale smiled.

"Your room is ready. We'll get your bags."

"Thank you." She made for the stairs not before looking around.

"Miss, Mr. Black is-"

"Don't worry about it, Diana." Karmale walked to her bedroom.

_

Knock knock!

"Come in." Karmale called as she applied lotion on her body.

"Good morning, miss."

"Good morning."

"Miss, Mr. Black requests that you go downstairs for breakfast."

"Okay." Karmale nodded and Diana left.

When Karmale was fully clothed, she descended the stairs. As usual, Ryxel was sitted in his chair. She took hers, next to his.

"Morning." She greeted as she flipped over the plate.

"How was your night?"

"Interesting." She met his eye.

"Have your breakfast." Ryxel coolly said.

The meal was quiet and uncomfortable. Karmale was hungry but hardly ate.

When Ryxel was done with his food, he turned to face her.

"The rules still apply." He peeked her forehead and left for his office. Karmale exhaled and put down her spoon.

_

"Yes?"

"Karma, I don't know what had happened to me yesterday but I'm so sorry. Can you please come and help me?I need you. Please don't say no."

"Of course, Ella." She scoffed," How can I say no to you?"

"Thank you. See you-"

"Very soon." Karmale filled in for her.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry about-"

"Mhm- yeah. I get it. Be sure I'm coming. I must come. Bye." She kept the call.

_

"Karma, I'm glad you are here. Early too. Let's get this done with as fast as-" Ella didn't get a chance to express her desperate state fully as Karmale slapped her across the face.

"Karmale!"

"Yes, Ella."

"What was that for? If it's yesterday, I'm-"

"Wow! How innocent! So your little fuck buddy hasn't yet said anything to you." Karmale scoffed her eyes traveling up and down Ella's face in disgust.

"Excuse me?" Ella still held her cheek in her palm.

"How hot was it, Ella?" Karmale laughed as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"I'm lost-"

"How was it when you slept with Louis who was supposedly my boyfriend and elope fiancé? Hot? Steamy? Disgusting?"