Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?

Start from the beginning

Y/n sat on the bed while the scene changed to the chief of Police who is on stage while a crowd was asking him questions as he address the situation.

Male Chief: I understand the disappears of these missing female victims but I can assure you all that they will be find and be brought back home to there families. We will do our best to try to find them and do our best to tack down the kidnapper and put the to justice.

The crowd asked even more questions until Y/n has enough and turns off the TV and breaths in a sigh.

Y/n: Hope those missing girls will be alright. Must be sad to lose one of your family members or a friend to a sick fuckers. Still I hope the law will catch up to those kidnappers and justice will be served.

She leap out of bed looks out of the window to see it's getting dark so she decided to take a shower. She enter the bathroom and after taking off her clothes she enter the shower and she feels relaxed with the drops of water hitting her as she smiled and after a while she was done and exit out of the shower and dry off with a towel before changing to her PJ'S.

Once that she shut off the lights and walks over to her bed and claim onto her bed and lay there and looking at the ceiling while she thinks to herself.

Y/n: (thought) Maybe I head to a few stores and see what I can find. Maybe I can get some cool stuff, I've saw a nice looking camera on the window that has a good price. Man travelling is the best, this can't get even better then this.

She yawns and shut her eyes and fell asleep. It was midnight as we see her sleeping while facing away the door while thedoor clicked and soon the door open as footsteps enter her hotel room and walk over to her bed as two mysterious people look a her sleeping before one reach out his hand to her and everything went black.

(Nedt day)

Y/n felt a tickle on her nose which made her giggle a bit and the tickle stop and was replace with something pinching her nose which she wakes up with a yell and runs around for a bit and see it was a crap.

Y/n: What the..?

She grabs the Crab and careful pulls it off of her nose and looks at it and she asked herself.

Y/n: Why is therea crap at me hotel room......Wait minute.

She looks around and realised she is not in her hotel room but rather at a beach which she looks at the ocean in a confused look and yell out.

Y/n: WHERE THE HECK I'M I?!

The crab moves around in a panic while Y/n placethe crab down and looks around to try to find any signs of people bit nothing. She was about to pull out her phone when she realised it wasn't there and so her bag.

Y/n: Crap! My stuff his gone! Those jerks, not only they took my staff but they somehow placeme on this island maybe in the middle of normal! (Sigh) I knew that fancy hotel with a fancy room was too much to be true.

She sighs in disappointment but she can't just sit around and do nothing, she must find any civilization or anyone to ask around. She turn to the woods and decide to go through there and so she did.

The forest was quiet as she walk through the woods and that's when she realised there is no trail to go and no signs to point her to the right direction.

Y/n: Okay so what is this place? It looks like an island but I never seen it on the global maps. Maybe this is a mysterious island, did someone kidnapped me just so they use me as a slave?