Uchihas [smut] part 2

Start from the beginning

Naruto wet his plump lips with his tongue, the action keenly followed by the eyes of alphas before him. "Y-yes" with teary eyes he looked at them with his beautiful crystal blue orbs. "Please knot me . Make me your." That's all they wanted to hear.

With a loud growl that responded loudly in the room, four descend on him, showering him with kisses and groups. Obito unties the blonde as he falls on his arms, raven carries him, to their room followed by other three. Well alpha just throws omega on their bed. Before naruto could properly sit up, obito pushes him down on the bed, drawing a squeak from him, his eyes goes wise when he finds himself lip to lip with itachi, that man was devouring his mouth roaming around with his tongue.

Indra takes his position in between blonds legs, his hands praying his legs apart. While other two sitting on couch and waiting for turn, watching how both itachi and indra devouring blonde in one go with lust filled eyes although they did pout, at it . Well they wanted to join them but indra said to wait.

Things escalated quickly, naruto finds himself on his knees and hands slurping on itachi's cock, while indra was working blonde's cunt open with slick oozing out.

Itachi takes a note of blonde's lack of gag reflex with sinister glee. "Ahh... how nicely your taking my cock in your mouth...... you have lack of gag reflex making easy for me to fuck you mouth." As he said and fucked blonde's throat with abandon and making drools run down his chin and for his eyes getting teary.

Naruto manages to get off itachi's cock to let out a loud scream as indra thrusts all the way to hit into his cunt in one strong snap of his hips. Itachi grabs head with both hands and filled his mouth with his cock once more.

The two men go at it hard , fucking naruto into oblivion, Indra's large cock is stretching his so big that blonde fears he is going to break. Indra's cock is reaching so deep inside him that naruto can feel him in hi womb.

Indra has a large grin on his lips as he fucks into the trembling blonde before him, pounding against his prostrate with concentration. His hair is mattered to his head and his strong muscular body is glistening with sweat. He fondles Naruto's plump red ass cheeks, spanking them and making them even more redder.

The sound of Indra's cock fucking into Naruto's lubed up cunt is loud and obscene, along with him slurping and chocking on itachi's impressive cock which is making his throat to bulge due to its size.

The sound of Indra's balls and pelvis slapping against Naruto's ass fills the room as well as its bound to drive any sane person crazy.

Both obito and shisui wanted to jerkoff, from the eye catching site but they were controlling themselves , for their turn, as they silently watched their eyes narrowed sharp

After some time itachi also slides his cock inside blonde's cunt as it was already occupied with Indra's coco all the blonde could was moan and cry in pleasure.