"Q you're upset about somebody that goes to my school"? Lana asked.

The argument escalated when Lana posted Q and he slid up and said "oh so you got a boyfriend, I thought we had some".

"Q really it's just we talk, make jokes in class and make the best of the time". Lana said to him.

"Okay". Q said. "Why he got your snap? Because it's no possible way he had it before". Q asked her.

"Okay Q, I did give it to him. But you gotta understand, I'm in college I don't wanna everybody looking at me as the rude ass stuck up girl, I wanna be able to be with you and have fun with the people around me". She said trying to explain herself.

"I never meant to make him feel as if we "had something" we laugh and joked around just live everybody else in the class it wasn't nun special". She told him.

"Alright Lana". Q said. "I believe you and you're right, I'm sorry. You should be able to have fun and meet new people". He said understanding her.

"But you fine as fuck! Don't let nobody else even think they got a chance". Q said as they both laughed.

Melania Pov couple hours later

"So let's go out for breakfast". Savannah said. "Baby it's 2 in the afternoon". Dre said.

"But I want breakfast"!! She said pouting..

"I'm done for breakfast". I said.

"Isaac I got someone to show you". Q said as everybody was confused but Q.

"Oh my god a doggy". Isaac said covering his mouth. "Her name's coco". I told him. "Hey coco". He said petting him.

"Mommy can I keep him"? Isaac said. "Unfortunately that's Aunnie's dog, but we can get you one". Savannah said with a smile.

Coco"you lucky this girl can't get a tiger"

Coco
"you lucky this girl can't get a tiger". Savannah said to Q.

"Yeah I'd definitely have one". I told them. "Shidddd". Q said. "You'd be living by your damn self". He said sitting me in his lap.

We went out and enjoyed each other's company like old times. They wanted to make sure I had fun, even tho I was at practice and school most of the time..

I guess it's okay for me to be stressed as long as their here making it better for me.

I had just settle in, "hey baby". I said as Q said nothing he just kissed me.

"I'm sorry bout earlier". I told him. "Me too". He said in between kisses.

"Q you're gonna start something you do wanna finish". I told him.

"I finish it every time". He said. "But you gotta be quiet we got guest". He said as I chuckled.

Savanah Pov..
Two hours passed...

Me and Dre were in the room as Isaac was in between us on his iPad playing his learning game..

"Mommy"? Isaac said. "yes baby"? I said Looking at him.

He got up quickly and sat in my lap which meant he was up to no good.

"When can I get a little brother or sister". He said as Dre looked at me and smiled. "oouuu you got a while to wait on that". I said..

"Soooo.. I am getting one? okay that's fine with me". He said sitting laying back down as Dre laughed at me...

Me and Dre watched tiktoks together and some of our shows as Isaac had finally went to sleep and I took his iPad and put it on the charger as my phone dinged.

We can go practice on making babies right now.

Dre said as we wasted no time going to his car. "Dre you're fine as hell". I said as he smiled at me... I looked his smile and his lil laugh it really melts my heart.

"Thank you baby, youn think you fine as hell". He said as I was sitting on top of him as he was laying down.

"I do but you're one sexy fucker, I see why everyone wants you". I told him.

"Mmhm". He said as I stated kissing on him.