Strange Love (Guido x Goth Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Mama mia you look gorgeous my vampire queen." He sighed lovingly and she crawled back over to him.

"Oh, I have something for you too" she walked over to her designed pandora's box and pulled out an adorable stuffed bear dressed like him.

Guido gasped and held it in his arms

Guido gasped and held it in his arms. "Cara Mia it's so cute!!"

She smiled and kissed his cheek, leaving her lipstick mark on it.

"Im glad you like it sweetie."

Then they gazed into one another and shared a sweet yet passionate kiss.

Soon she started to blush seeing her sweetie wearing a choker that she gave him as a little gift.

"What do you say we go for a nice walk, to loosen your dress a bit." He rubbed her waist waiting for a response.

"Sure miele, let me grab my umbrella first."

He nods and went to wait outside of the treehouse, he felt so glad that she loved the gift. Even the gift she gave him.

The two have been dating since he was 13, she was 14 at the same. 2 years later, still staying strong.

He held the bear into his arms and sees his beloved climbing down, putting up her umbrella to block the sun.

"Im ready amore."

Guido went to hold her hand and they start walking down town.

Sadly, they would get stares, because Y/n is different, the strange one, the black sheep of Portorosso...Ercole would forbid Guido to date her, saying such heinous rumors.

Some say its a sexual thing, and some guys say that Guido is lucky to have a mistress.

No, its nothing like that...

Their relationship is like any other sweet loving couple.

Guido loves Y

because of her sense of humor, very creative and stunning eyes.

Y/n loves Guido for being a total sweetheart, treated her like any normal person and not a monster.

Then she stopped feeling some pain around her feet, just wearing high heels can be hell.

"Aww, let's stop by the shore and I'll give you a massage." He said sweetly and she accepts the offer.

Of course they would get some staring at the beach, except for the life guard, which happens to be Alberto, it appears he finds your witchy style to be cool.

Guido found an empty sitting chair where she could lay down. He went to dust the sand off and she gets herself comfortable.

"Grazie."

Then he sat besides her and removed her spikey heeled boots, revealing very fluffy pizza covered socks, which he blushed to the point that he gave her those socks.

He didn't wanna take them off but he does so.

Slowly he starts rubbing her feet and it made her let out a moan.

He hesitates that he hurt her...it just appears he found the spot that hurts.

"Bambino Im alright, you just found it." She flushed red under her pale skin and he continues to rub them.

They were being stared by a few guys and girls at the beach, just how weird their chemistry looks like...

"Mmm maybe I could massage your feet if you want." She said, wanting to keep things even.

"I don't feel any pain on my body cara mia, well except for my back." He blushed and looked away shyly.

"Aww we can do that back at the tree house, I'll even put on your favorite music." She lifts his chin up seductively yet lovingly, holding the umbrella close.

"Hmmph~ I love you so much cara mia." Guido said and kisses the palm of her hand.

"I love you too cinnamon bun."

Once he was finished rubbing her feet all better, they went back to the treehouse to give him a sweet massage.

But they were stopped by Ciccio screaming, calling Y/n a walking frankenstein...she was used to this...

"Guido really? Out of all the hot bellas in this town you prefer that blood thirsty thing?" Ercole complained and soon later.

"Your just jealous that are love is stronger than ever!" The softie stood up for himself and climbed up to the tree house.

"I am so glad I don't hang with them anymore..." He said while cracking his back a bit.

"Aww no wonder you were so stressed. Go ahead and make yourself cozy while I set things up." She leans in to kiss his red nose and he nodded sweetly.

"Mmm grazie cara mia."

She smiled sweetly and went to placed a few pillows near the black blanket under them.

Guido went to take off his shirt and lays on his stomach.

Y/n went to her little radio and sets it on relaxing tunes to set the mood and went to sit on top of his thighs.

"Now don't freak out, its just lotion." She said softly and Guido just shuts his eyes, just letting her do the job.

She squirts some scented lavender oil around his back and starts rubbing the knots.

Then she hears Guido letting out loud moans under the pillows.

"Aww relax bambino, it's not easy for me to massage you if you flinch like that."

"S-sorry...it's where I get hit a lot..."

Y/n frowns and went easy on him.

"Mmm." He mumbled a soft moan.

Then some one made their way up to the latter, holding a cross in one hand.

"Don't worry Guido I'll save you from the monster!!!"

It was just Ciccio, he looked over to see the goth on top of a shirtless Guido.

"W-weren't you just screaming?..." He asked and Y/n sighed of this whole bs.

She has to trick him.

"If you don't leave now Ciccio, I'll be going to suck your blood. Bleh..." She sticks her tongue out with fake fangs.

Then he fell down the latter.

"When we're married, let's move else where." She suggested and continued with the relaxing massage.

"Mmm good idea."

Remember what Sonic says beans!

Never judge a book by it's cover!

If you judge a person only from their appearance! That's no good!

____________________________________