{Your/Name} Gojo

Jujutsu kaisen spoilers ahead, You've been warned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: {Your/Name} Gojo

Age: 18 y/o (A second year student)

Weapon: {Your/name} is possibly the only hunter to never use a weapon, though not because he's a pacifist, it's because he's strong enough to never need one. 

Looks: {Hair/Colour} Hair and Ocean blue Eyes. Often wears round, fully blacked out glasses.

Description: {Your/name} Gojo, the self-proclaimed "Strongest Huntsman", is an extreme anti-pragmatic person. He's known for not caring about jobs he's given and being a pain for all Beacon teachers. The Beacon teachers despise him because no matter what he does, it's hard for them to punish him due to his family's reputation and his pure power. He acts recklessly and without a care. He's only even put one person on the same level as himself, that being Suguru Geto. He likes playing around with people, who often find it annoying. He's talkative and enjoys socializing with either his closer group of friends, like Coco and Yasashi, or his underclassmen. 

Fun Facts:
It was said by Ozpin during his initiation that the world's power balance had altered due to the birth of {Your/name}, so he expected a lot from all the other students.
He's never once lost a battle. 
He loves sweet food. He first ate sweet food to stimulate his brain but eventually just started eating sweet food because he enjoyed it.
He's the only first year student in Beacon's history to best a teacher at a fight.
He's won many look-based contests, such as "Most attractive Insert title".

A fair warning about these, I got them from the wiki, and the wiki is incredibly wrong on a few things

A fair warning about these, I got them from the wiki, and the wiki is incredibly wrong on a few things. So if I say something that doesn't match up to these, that's why.

{Your/name} Gojo is known well in the world of Hunters, being a member of the powerful Gojo clan.  The Gojo clan are so powerful because of two different things that are in the clan. First is their inherited semblances, Six Eyes And Limitless. They're confirmed to be two of the strongest semblances of all time. The second thing is the ability to have two semblances, which was unheard of before their existence. Extremely rarely, the soul of a child in the Gojo clan will split in two, making it so the child will inherit both semblances of the Gojo clan and will increase their aura to 3x - 9x the average person. This has only happened four times in the tens of centuries long history of the Gojo clan, the last time it happened was twelve thousand years before the birth of {Your/name} Gojo.

Limitless
At the base level, Limitless is an innate semblance which is derived from the Gojo Clan. This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through aura manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the Semblance, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Six Eyes
The Six Eyes are one of the two semblances from the Gojo clan, and possibly the stronger of the two. The Six Eyes do an absurd amount of different things, from changing the users perception of time to making limitless practically costless.

Infinity
Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit {Your/name}, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them. According to {Your/name}, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the Tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch {Your/name} due to the infinity between them. {Your/name} can decide what does and doesn't touch him and can do so based upon mass, speed, and danger ratings.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue
The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the byproduct of {Your/name} amplifying the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these, {Your/name} creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

Cursed Technique Maximum Aura Output: Blue
{Your/name} creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. He can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.

Due to {Your/name} having never been in a situation to activate it because of his strength, he cannot use positive cursed energy. So things like red, purple, domain expansion and passive infinity are all currently locked for him.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red
Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, {Your/name} activates the divergence of his infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

Hollow/Imaginary Technique: Purple
A non-standard technique of Limitless more potent and destructive than the 2 standard forms that only select few know about, even among the members of the Gojo Clan. {Your/name} snaps his fingers, combining "Blue" (attraction) and "Red" (repulsion), generating a long-ranged singularity where both effects are combined, deleting and erasing all matter in its path instantaneously.

Unlimited Void
{Your/name}'s Domain Expansion. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. {Your/name}'s control over his Domain is so precise that he can activate it for only 0.2 seconds, limiting its lasting effect on those he traps within it. Those he makes physical contact with are also immune to its effect.

Other Noticeable Abilities 

Aura Manipulation/Cursed Energy: {Your/name} has such a high degree of control over Aura to where he can do things others can't with it. Such as increasing his physical strength on command or healing his own or other people's injuries. Though currently he cannot heal others as he doesn't have positive aura/cursed energy. He also can use it to manipulate his semblances and increase their usability.

Teleportation: {Your/name} can teleport himself extremely large distances, being said to be able to travel from Vale to Atlas in less then a couple minutes. The reason it takes multiple minutes for him to get there is he must teleport multiple times.

Twisting Technique: Not much is known about this technique aside from the fact that {Your/name} can use to to warp and twist objects, Grimm and people. 

Natural Genius: {Your/name} is known as a genius. He got the nickname because no matter what he does, whether it be bowling or painting, he'll always be able to do it with minimal effort.