CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

AS DAYS PASSED BY, Clarity and Apple's relationship as "like" mother and son became close in a way that Clarity was able to share his feelings to her.

Slowly and slowly, Apple learned about his life.

Every single information was revealed. Clarity didn't knew but he was feeling comfort whenever he is around Apple. But however, Apple was strict when it comes to their lessons with pertains to Martial arts.

"Kick more! Slouching! Force!"

They were now in the gym and Clarity was wearing his Daebok; a Taekwondo's uniform.

Clarity was watching a game.

The opponent was aiming for the stomach of the other opponent by kicking it but failed because the other opponent is intelligent; he read the techniques and moves of the other opponent. In the end, the other opponent was scolded because she is not thinking of the technique combination taught to us.

Clarity felt sad for the girl as she went back to her place with a teary eyed face.

"Taekwondo is a recognized Olympic Sport that not not only builds strength, stamina and flexibility bit it also improves the overall fitness and well being of a person."

Every people in the classed listened.

"Taekwondo also provides many advantages such as self-discipline, competitive awareness, your social skills and your inner skills and etcetera."

Apple looked at Clarity.

Fuck! She looked at me!

"Mr. Sotello, could you please come in front." Apple smiled at him which made Clarity gulped and grimaced secretly.

"Here, the combination of kicks should be implied..now, Mr. Sotello, could you show us the combination?"

Clarity looked at her and Apple smiled.

Kaya mo yan! You could do it! He saw her mouth move and said those things without voicing it on the public. Clarity smiled relievedly at her encouragement.

Clarity inhaled deep before doing the Taekwondo Stance. He combined the moves: Ap Chagi, Huryeo Chagi, Bandal Chagi, Dollyo Naeryeo Chagi and Narae Chagi.

He tried his best to speed his moves.

I can do this!

He was shock when Apple armed him but good thing he is fast enough to catch her hands.

"Oh my gosh!"

The class laughed at Clarity when his voice sounded like a woman. "Gosh, Miss Apple!" Apple also laughed when Clarity panicked the fuck out of him.

"Good thing you have a good eyes. Many students couldn't even follow my move when I suddenly try to intervene into their presentation. Good job, Clarity Sebastian Sotello."

The class clapped their hands on Clarity.

"Thank you everyone!"