Happy Birthday!

~Dedicated to tsukixx~
~Requested by tsukixx~

Please enjoy! ^~^

×××××××××××××

Juuzou was at the store looking for something (Name) would like. It's their birthday after all.

"Hm? What would they like?" Juuzou asks himself.

He noticed a familiar figure in the distance. It's Shinohara!

Juuzou runs towards him,"Hey Shinohara-san!"

Shinohara looks over at Juuzou & greets him,"Hello,Juuzou! What are you doing here?"

"I need help! It's (Name)-chan/kun's birthday,but I don't know what I should give them..." He mumbles looking away.

Shinohara smiles,"Well what do they like? You should know right?"

"Umm...they like anime & manga! They also likes cute things. They're all over their room!"

"Then get them a plush toy or a new novel?" He suggests.

Juuzou nods,"Yeah! Thanks Shinohara-san!" He then runs off.

"Goodbye, Juuzou." Shinohara waves goodbye.

Juuzou heads back home & grabs all of his sewing supplies. He went into (Name)'s things trying to find cloth & stuffing. They made plushies quite often, it was their hobby.

Juuzou smiles as he remembered when (Name) taught him how to make one.

×××Flashback×××

(Name) was in their bedroom sewing a button onto their rabbit plushie. Juuzou walks in & observes the plushie.

(Name) looks up at him & smiles sweetly,"Want me to teach ya how to make one,Juuzou-kun?"

Juuzou blushes slightly at their cute smile,"Sure! Sounds fun!" He exclaims happily.

(Name) taught him step by step. They were always patient with Juuzou, never rushing him. (Name)'s & Juuzou's fingers would occasionally brush over one another,making (Name)'s face flush red. Which Juuzou thought was adorable & a bit funny.

After Juuzou finished his plushie it looked like a mini him. It was pretty good for his first try.

(Name) exclaims happily,"It looks great,Juuzou-kun!"

A smile spreads across his face,"Thank you,(Name)-chan/kun!"

"Mm-hm!" They nod.

×××End of Flashback×××

"Done~ I hope they love it!" Juuzou tells himself. He held the plushie in his hands & stared at it, admiring his work.

It was a Chibi (Name). He gives it a light kiss & searches for them in their home.

(Name) was reading manga in the living room. They didn't even notice Juuzou was home. Which made it an even better surprise.

"(Name)-chan/kun~ Happy Birthday!" Juuzou exclaims jumping onto the sofa next to them.

"Gah! You scared me, I didn't know you were home." They say holding their chest almost getting a heart attack.

He giggles,"Sorry~ I made something for you,here!" He hands them the plushie.

Their eyes widen & their smile grows,"It's adorable! Thank you, Juuzou-kun!"

(Name) gives him a tight hug.

"C-can't...breath," Juuzou gasps struggling in their tight embrace.

They immediately let go,"Sorry sorry!"

"So you like it?" He asks looking down at his hands.

"Of course! I couldn't ask for anything better! Now Chibi Juuzou will have a companion. They'll look so cute together~" They sway.

They walk into the bedroom & (Name) sets down Chibi (Name) next to Chibi Juuzou.

They smile & give Juuzou a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, don't you think I deserve a bit more~?" Juuzou asks grinning.

"Like an actual kiss?" They tilt their head.

He nods. They pull his collar & press their lips softly against his. Their cheeks flush as they seperate.

"Happy?" (Name) asks smiling.

"Uh-huh!" Juuzou responds satisfied.

"Haha! You're so cute!" They cuddle up against him.

He giggles,"Nope, you are!"

They spent the rest of the day eating lots of sweets & sleeping.

×××××××××××××

Sorry this one was short too!!;~;
I hope you enjoyed~ (◠﹏◠✿)