Chapter 10 - Becoming Meta

Start from the beginning

You: Huh, not bad. But why is my hair white and not blonde?

Ember: You're suffering from Marie Antoinette syndrome. Due to high levels of stress, your hair turned from a natural blonde, to Alaska white. Now, come, the Empress wants to see you now.

I nodded as I tried to get up from the bed, but since I wasn't walking for 3 years, Ash had to support me which I thanked her. We then made our way to the main room and there sat the Empress of the Sirens.

Arbiter: Welcome, Y/N dear~ I am Arbiter, the Empress of the Sirens, it's nice to finally meet you at last, my king

You: Same goes to you, Arbiter. 

Arbiter: Fufu~ Now, I'm sure that Ash and Ember told you that you're now a Siren, right?

You: Yeah...

Arbiter: I'm sorry that you had to die. But on the bright side, you have a new life.

You: Will I ever... get to see my mom again?

Arbiter: They won't accept you anymore, you're a Siren, they'll kill you on sight and it's been 3 years, they might not know who you are. 

You: I... See... Thank you for letting me stay here. I'm still not familiar in these new riggings of mine.

Arbiter: Don't worry, Observer, Purifier, and Tester will help you with your new powers. As of now, you can rest or explore a few places if you want. Your name will now be, Y/N META, or Alter Y/N.

You: I'll do that, thank you, Arbiter.

3rd Person Pov

Years have passed since that tragic day, everyone still remembers Y/N. None of the girls who loved him has been married, as they only want to marry him. Bismarck then appears, holding a bouquet of flowers as she makes her way to a grave stone on top of a mountain. Next to it, had the picture of Y/N and his sisters, his black cap, and one of the shark heads. On the stone, it wrote...

                                                                             R.I.P
                                                                         Y/N L/N 
                                                         Died Honorably In Battle
                                               A great son, warrior, lover, and most caring boy

Bismarck: Hey there son, it's me, your mother.  How are you doing today? Nothing has changed ever since you died... We all still miss you... Azur Lane and Crimson Axis are together once again... But... It's not the same... Without you... I would do anything to bring you back...

???: Aunty Bismarck!

Bismarck: Prinz-Chan, does your mother know that you're here?

Prinz-Chan: Yup! She's coming right now!

Prinz Eugen: Guten Tag, Bismarck. I see that you've already met with me and Y/N's daughter.

Bismarck: Ja. Is she a ship girl?

Prinz Eugen: No, she's human, meaning that she's very vulnerable to attacks. It's the only thing I have of Y/N left... I still blame myself for saying those things to him... 

Bismarck: No, it was my fault... If only I was stronger... He wouldn't have stepped in the way and you and Y/N could've gotten married, had a happy life, be together with your daughter. So if you have anyone to blame, it's me. By the way, how old is Prinz-Chan?

Prinz Eugen: 3 years old. 

Z23: It's no ones fault, fate planned this for him, we should let him rest.

Bismarck: Z23, I almost forgot, when are you due? I heard that you are baring Y/N's child.

Z23: I am, I named her after Y/N.

Bismarck: I thought that Eugen stole my son's first time.

Z23: She did, but I snuck in the next night. Hehe, we had a really good time.

Bismarck: You hear that Y/N? Your a father now, we wished that you could have been here to meet them.

Prinz-Chan: Mommy, what does daddy look like?

Since there was no photo of Y/N before, all they had was the photo they had of Y/N and his sisters.

Prinz Eugen: Well, have a look at this photo of him

Prinz Chan: Wahh! He looks so cute, I can see why you loved him. What was he like?

Bismarck: He was kind, gentle, strong, but most of all, he had a way with woman. He was loved by most of the ship girls.

Prinz Chan: Were you also attracted to him? Even though you're his mom?

Bismarck: Yes, even my sister, Tirpitz was attracted to him. Now, who wants lunch?

Prinz Chan: Me me!! Aunty Bismarck makes the best food in the whole world!

Prinz Eugen: Eh? Does that mean that you don't likey cooking? Mommy feels betrayed.

Prinz Chan: I-I didn't mean it like that! Aunty Bismarck may have the best food, but nobody can replace you! You're my number one! If Papa was here, I think he'll say that as well!

Prinz Eugen: I'm sure he would. Now go along with Nimi and Bismarck, I still need to say a few words to your father.

As Prinz Chan held Nimi and Bismarck's hand, they went back to the base. As for Prinz Eugen, she knelt down with a sad expression.

Prinz Eugen: Oh I wish you could be here. You have a wonderful daughter, she even acts like you. If only you could see her now... If you're alive... Please come home...

On the recon, a red dot, showing a siren signal. This was noticed by Wales.

Wales: Siren! Send Enterprise, Bismarck, Admiral Hipper, Takao, Prinz Eugen, and Helena, now!

This was then heard as the said ships went to get ready for battle. Prinz Chan then was given to Z23 for safety. The said red signal Siren was Y/N, he left the Siren base to see if what Arbiter said was true.

You: I hope they recognise me... And that maybe... What I saw wasn't true...

As Y/N came closer, the fleet which was sent arrived as well. Y/N's riggings weren't equipped.

You: Huh? That's then, mom too. Hey, girls, it's-

Enterprise: Shut it Siren! A boy too, what are you up too, Sirens. No matter, we'll kill you.

You: W-what?!

The fleet then fired away as Y/N tried to dodge all the attacks. Thanks to the speed he gotten from the Siren technology, he was faster. But the with the years of sleeping, he couldn't fight back.

You: Wait, it's me, don't you recognize me?

Bismarck: A Siren that wouldn't attack and make us think that we are familiar to him. This is too much. I will avenge my son by killing every Siren in my way, starting with you!

Y/N couldn't believe it. He was betrayed, all he had seen, was all true. He then fell over as he looked down.

Takao: Now is our chance!

As Takao swung her sword, it was deflected, by her counter part. Multiple arrows then flew towards the fleet as they were hit by some of them.

Ember: You will not touch him.

Ash: If you want to get to him, you have to go through us.

Enterprise: It's you!

Ash: Hello, Enterprise. I see you have all met the newest member of the Ashes.

Takao: Who are you?! Explain yourselves! You, who looks like me!

Ember: Answers will be followed by actions. Remember the name Ashes, because we will forever haunt you. Let's go, META.

You: Yes.

The next Bismarck (Azur Lane X male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara