27

" It's okay to give people a chance. Everyone should be given the opportunity to show that they have learned from their mistakes. "

3PPOV

3PPOV

Maddie arrived at Jeju on her expected time, Alex was the one who pick her up and they head straight to where they will plan to fix everything for Taeyeon. It was a little house in a small mountain, they did trek for a couple of minutes before arriving to the said location. Maddie immediately notice how it was still in a Halloween theme so she advise Alex to remove it already. She head inside and there are 3 rooms which confuse Maddie but settle in a couch to discuss their plan.

" So how should we start this plan? Are you going to prepare something?" She started as soon as she sat down.

She was expecting a text back from Deanna but still none so she's somewhat anxious as to why this had happen. She thought is that hard to pick you phone and touch your screen and then hit send?

" So I plan to surprise her tomorrow, I was thinking of setting a presentation like a video confessing and such you know? "

" Yes, that's totally a good idea, would you like me to help you film the video? We can film it here or outside?"

" Let's do it tomorrow later na, Looks like your not in the mood are you okay? Is this about the surprise for Bea ba?"

Maddie was brought back from wandering when Bea's name was mention. Alex was right she's really not in the mood dahil Deanna won't answer her calls. It's been more than 4 hours since they separate the last text that was sent to her was when they arrive to the restaurant and after that Deanna didn't send any single message she wanted to keep sending message pero she thought baka she's just having a conversation with Bea kaya hindi nakakasagot ng text.

" Sorry, Alex. I'm just thinking about the kids, Lalo na si Avey she's sad when I left earlier eh."

" I'm really sorry if I had to take away your chance for tonight, I just want to make sure that Taey and I will made up before our wedding."

And that's how they settled in for the night. As much as Maddie want to help Alex she really can't process anything. It was around the flight of Bea's when Maddie wake up with a thunderstorm she quickly woke up search for the news and see that the flight to Jeju was cancelled. She sigh and sat on the couch then thought that she still can't be with her family.

She decided to settle on the couch and looked at her phone, She still haven't received a reply from Deanna from last night and that adds to her problem.