22

FAST FOWARD

3PPOV

It's been months since the last time Bea and Maddie had a decent discussion with one another, After Levi when home that day their family was never the same. They seldomly bond or interact with Maddie because she was too busy with her work, there would be times that Maddie won't come home for 2-3 days straight and Bea had to look after the kids and try to calm them down, But it won't work. She can't be mad at her wife because she knows that it's her passion and she don't want to stop her from pursuing that. Levi and Gabby had a school trip today and Levi insist that Avery should come since Maddie will go home late today and Deanna had to go on duty. Avery's already 7 months and soon they would celebrate Levi's 7th birthday and her 1st

" Babu, Tita Lisa will come today since Tita Jennie is in Korea you should also come you don't have to look after Avey i'll do that please." He was pleading, The pleading look Maddie always have when she want something.

" Okay, Okay the three of us will go, Pero promise me that you'll behave okay?"

" Yes, Yes! I'll go dress na po."

Bea shook her head in the last months that she was looking after the kids she realise na ganun pala ka-fulfilling maging isang magulang, She thought that she knew what happiness when Levi was born pero meron pa palang isasaya kapag nasubaybayan mo yung paglaki nila. And Bea felt proud of her self for doing such decision kahit na nagkaroon na naman sila ng Daddy niya ng hindi pagkakaintindihan. Narealise na lang din ng Daddy niya na tama si Bea when they visit her one time at naabutan itong natutulog sa couch katabi si Levi at Avey.

" Babu? Where is Mamu?" Bea was awaken from her daydream when Levi appear in front of her all dress up. He was ready to go a rocking a black shirt and shorts. Bea can't answer her son's question dahil hindi niya din alam kung ano ang isasagot dito, After ng project niya sa Tagaytay nagkaroon pa siya ng 3 panibagong project kaya naman hindi na sila masiado nakakapagbonding.

" She's probably on her way home Lev, and you know that Mamu's tired so we should just let her rest na lang dito sa house. Why don't we go out for breakfast? Wearing you white long sleeves muna then let's grab some Korean pastries?"

" Okay, Let's go Babu."

Ng paalis na sila Bea ay siya namang dating ni Maddie. She just looked at her as if seeing an old friend, Levi on the other hand run towards his Mamu. Maddie welcome his son with warm embrace.

" Good Morning Poppe, Your up early may pupuntahan kayo?" Maddie knew that if she ask Bea she'll be talking to the wind so their way of somehow communicating is towards Levi

" Good Morning Mamu! Yes we have a school trip and Babu and Avey will come with me, I'll be playing with Gab later together with Tita Lisa."

" I see, are going already, Mamu missed you so I took a day-off pero tour going out pala."

" Just go back and be busy, Your always like that right? Levi let's go."

Maddie was suppose to answer back pero she knew that it was also her fault why her wife is acting like this, For 7 months she's barely home. She's doing project to Visayas and Mindanao with Zolo since Mr. Ong is a well establish business man he influence some of his business partners because of the outcome of his Rest House. All Maddie can do is to look as Bea's car disappear from her sight.

BEA

We arrived at some Korean restaurant that cater's Korean Pastries and such, Levi and I discover that we both like to eat and this is somehow our bonding, I was carrying Avery while we get our order this is like a self-service resto so we done everything by ourselves. While trying to pick what to eat Levi decides to fool around.