4

When i arrive home, I head straight to the dining area wherein my family is already situated. Dad is telling stories about his day went while Mom is busy helping Manang Aida to bring the food to the table. Kuya Loel was busy with his phone and Maddie is the one whose listening to Dad. I let them know that i'm here already by fake coughing.

" Oh, Bea what took you so long? Maddie told me Doc Deanna had some problem is she okay? "  I kissed him and sat beside my wife.

" She's fine Dad, Just wanted to unwind since it was her off, Eh she drink as much as her prescribe dosage kaya she passed out for a while. Hi Babe " I said as peck her lips

" We thought something had happen to you na Anak, Since Maddie told us na you we're together earlier but had to ditched her for your friend. Anak we know how you love your friend pero you have a wife na."

" Mommy, Okay lang i advise Bea naman to go to Deanna kase she's also my friend and we seldomly hear na she passed out since she knows her alcohol intake po. By the way how is she? Okay lang daw ba siya? "

" She's fine Babe, She's currently staying sa condo natin. I'll just explain later okay? " Maddie nodded unsure if she wanted to hear what happen

" Okay, so since we're all here na let's eat you guys should rest early especially you Loel since you'll be the one to drive them sa airport later. And Bea about what we have talk about the last time i hope you can consider. I'm not pressuring you unto something okay? "

" Don't worry Dad, I'm pretty sure we would come to that point on our trip. Oh Mom, Before i forgot. Ate Den would be the one taking over me. If you could pay her a visit and bring some cookies hehe."

Dinner went well and everyone was enjoying the night, Kuya Loel excuse himself quickly as he needs to go to do a Zoom Meeting. While Maddie and Mom help Manang Aida to clean up the table Dad and I went out sa pool area.

" So about earlier, Is Maddie considering to bare a child?"

" Well, I can feel that she wanted one, She went to the hospital earlier and while waiting she when to the nursery to look at the new born bundle of joy there, Then i remember how she would always sneak in there before. And right there i knew we would have a baby De leon before going home. "

" I'm glad your considering one Bea, All my life i just want my kids to have a happy life with the path that they will take. I knew Loel would pursue his passion for the business since he wanted to be something big. And You i knew you would follow the path that i would take. And both of you made it. I'm planning to retire once i've have my very first granchild. I wanted to spoil the kid as much as i spoil you two. "

" And i thank you for that Dad, You never pressure me into something that i never wanted to do. Even support me with what i really am. And i do believe Baby De Leon would wrap his/her tiny hands around Lolo Elmer. "

" What ever decision you two would agreed i will respect that, I just want my bunso to have the life she always wanted. You can always talk to me okay? "

Dad and I chill after our conversation i don't know what's with him but his a little emotional today. I think it's because of the drink his drink he tried to offer me some but i decline since i have to catch a flight later on. I think it was around 9 PM when i told him that i'll go upstairs na to take some rest. And when i open my room Maddie was busy with her laptop talking to Mama Donna. I didn't dare to interrupt them since their speaking on their native tongue.

" Ma, sabi ko naman sa inyo ni Papa, di ko lang desisyon to, magusap na lang po ulit tayo pag dating namin dun. " she took a deep breath and i knew that it was personal. I walk behind her and give her a hug.