Book Seventeen: just for the plan

Почніть із самого початку

I'm letting the enemy kiss me!

He's kissing me!

I need to stop!

   Instead of stopping, I felt my lips moving against his. Only that action entwined us. He tucked his leg under mine and shifted us up in the bed so I'll be more comfortable because I wasn't. Rominic's hands traveled up my body, lecherously over my neck and into my hair. He had a big weakness for my hair and would always knot his fingers in it. A small moan left both our lips and we swallowed the sound. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him even closer, my legs jerking from the desire to lock around his waist. Space, so much space, too many space! The only thing I could feel was space and I wanted to eliminate it. So I pulled him closer, pressing my chest to him to get some friction or anything to satisfy my desire.

   I ran the tip of my nails along his bare back, feeling his silky skin give way underneath it. I felt the scars on his back and I wondered how he got it, again. Rominic was maimless when I last saw him naked but I was noticing some few scars on him, especially his back and stomach. Anyways, he groaned from my innocent action. I loved how our lips moved against each other, how it molded into one like we were one. I missed getting the feelings from him.

   Rominic tugged at my hair and smiled on my lips when I moaned into his mouth. I knew he was trying not to push his luck by touching my body, so my hair was just fine. His taste still hadn't change, a sea of sweetness. He got his taste from his sugar obsession. He ate more junk food than his own kids. The taste always pulled me in for more and it was doing it again.

   Fortunately, we both needed air so we pulled apart hesitantly. I tried my best to focus on the situation at hand, but my mind kept wandering back to the fresh plump lips I made swollen, his taste and his scent suffocating me in a good way. Neither of us tried to pull away, at least he didn't try and focus on kissing my jaw line to my ears but careful enough not to kiss my neck as he didn't want to push me too far. I was still trying to recover from my pant but my body was pressing against his, refusing to let go.

Think, Lavender, think!

Just chalk it up to you giving him hope so your strike will hurt.

Yeah, that's it.

   I gasped when his wet lips pressed on my neck. He must have thought I was going to snap and tried to pull away. I felt something inside of me jolt when he tried to pull away. I grabbed the back of his head and automatically entangled my fingers into the back of his hair. I pressed his face back on my neck. As if he have been waiting for that move all his life, his hand slide along the back of my thighs, pushing my nightdress up. I tried not to think about where his hands were going to and focused more on his mouth on my neck.

   His kisses, bites, sucking, everything was driving my mind wild. I knew hickeys would decorate my neck and collarbones but I would handle it later. I didn't feel bad as long as I wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions. I moaned so loud I feared our kids would hear it. Then he stopped. Rominic got off me so fast I barely saw him move. He stared at me with eyes wide from fear while I tried to recover from the mini high he put me.

   "Fuck! No, I've messed things up, fuck!" He ran his fingers into his curls, looking as if he just lost the biggest opportunity in his life. "I'm so sorry, Laverne, I didn't mean to compel you, I just... I don't know. Please, don't hate me allover again. I promise, I won't try it..."

   "Are you sleepy?"

   "What?"

Yeah, what? What are you doing, Lavender?