Book Twenty: worthiness

Lavender's viewpoint

   Apollo Dean Stine, the man who believed he was a blessing to both men and women. He was never a proud man, never one to boast because his actions spoke louder than words. Before, he was hot as hell. Now he was hot as an angel. He was everything a woman would beg for, everything a gay man would love, yet, he had only eyes on nothing but the game of sex. He was a fool, a complete lunatic from my view, but A-okay. The man knew how to get what he wants whenever he wants it, and the one thing he loves most is annoying Rominic.

   Rominic and Apollo had a long history involving Apollo following him around just to make him miserable. Don't get it wrong. Even if Rominic hates his guts, he found it hilarious. He would do anything to annoy Nic and he succeeded by stealing all of his girlfriends. He tried me when we met, but then, I was blinded by Rominic. Rominic was all I saw and wanted, all I needed. But now, the man he called a thief was about to steal me. Verbally.

   I knew he was the perfect guy for the plan. So there I was in my personal bedroom with my lady friends, except Veralina and Rylee. They both had something important to do so the others were there to help me find a nice dress for the date and spend some quality time with each other.

   "I still don't agree with this, sister tits of mine," Anna protested for the umpteenth time. They all didn't like the idea but understood where I was coming from. All except Anna and Tyra who thought I was just wasting time. Their believe is 'fuck and make up'. That'll explain why she forgave Link after humping him.

   "Yeah, just fuck the man and get this over with. You don't see me fighting with Link, do you? I mean, what's the point? He's the father of my child and the only man I've ever truly love so why pretend? He made a mistake, yeah, get it. But that doesn't mean I'll put myself through such torture and go on fake dates." Tyra added with a dramatic wave of her hand.

   "Why on Earth would you go on a date with him, Apollo Stine? He's like the supreme god of sex and super swoon orgasm. I'm telling you, hon, there is no way you will date that guy and not want to cum on his face. He's like sex magnet." They all nodded to Ginger's comment.

   "It's true. I've fucked the guy and till today, no one have made me cum as much as he did. I'm not saying sex with Cameron is bad, it's mind-blowing, but compared to Apollo's, it's a little bit low. Now if I was a sex obsess freak and isn't madly in love with my husband, I would have found a lot of opportunities to jump that walking personification of godly sex. It's like fucking Apollo himself which is funny because Apollo is the god of the sun and handsomeness? I can't remember. Either way, his dick totally drives you to Olympics and back. He is that good." Sussy rambled. I gave them all confusing looks. Anna looked away with a tight press of her lips while Ginger blushed profusely. The only person not shying away from me was Terra, which means...

   "No way! You all did not," I gasped, "when?"

   "Yeah, it was one time when I went to Australia to meet this producer for a script. We met at a bar and he came along with Apollo, as one of the sponsors. Blah, blah, we somehow ended up in his car and you know," she rolled her eyes embarrassedly, chewing on her bottom lip. Of course she knew I knew she cheated on Ferris, my beloved best of the best of friends.

   Ferris was a good man and would never cheat on her, someone he loved. I also knew from my experience that Apollo wasn't the easiest man to resist and loved chasing women he ought not to, especially if they are blond in anyway. In case you don't remember, Annalise is blonde and smoking hot. I wanted to be angry and scream at her, but I knew there was no point and it was better left that way.