Ciao Alberto Special! (Alberto x Reader)

Beginne am Anfang

"P-Piacere...Alberto knows all of you..." I stuttered and heard Massimo laughed.

"Oh Alberto...well, Im off to run errands with hed pappa, while you two get along."

Am I sleeping? Because I feel like I'm sleeping right now...no...I feel hungry...what's going on with me?!

She nods "Si Massimo, Ciao!"

Then Massimo kneeled before me, patted my shoulder.

"You watch over her while Im gone for an hour."

I nodded and salute "Yes sir!"

He stood up and walked off, leaving me with Y/n alone.

I looked to see her face, she does the same thing.

Why can't I say anything? Maybe I should try to impress her...but what...

"I was thinking we could get gelato's, we'd get to know each other on the way there." She said while fixing her big hat covering her long/short hair.

"Oh! Y-yeah sure! Hey wait a minute...I thought you know all about me~"

Then she laughed...

Wow! I made her laugh!

Does that mean she's my girlfriend?!

"No silly, Massimo told me a few things about you."

Oh! That makes a bit of sense.

So we began walking down to the gelato shop, while I was curious about a few things he told her about.

"So what kind of things did Massimo told you?" I asked.

"Well that your really sweet, fun and sometimes a little hard to work with."

Yeah...understandable..."

"And handsome."

I turned red once she said that!!

Wow...he actually told her I was handsome?

"Well, am I?~" I teased while scooting myself closer to her face, but she playfully shoved me away.

"Si, Si you are!" She laughed under her breath and continued to blush.

Once we made it to the shop, she held my hand when we entered inside...her hand is so soft and gentle feeling...it makes me not wanna let go.

"Which flavor would you like?" She asked and I search around, then I saw one which was a pink strawberry! My personal favorite.

"That one." I pointed out the flavor.

"Same."

Wow! We both like the same gelato.

She paid for the gelato, and we walked out to sit by a table outside of the shop.

We enjoyed the view of the locals walking by and children playing ball...its nice alright...but my view was her...

I under if she likes me...

"So Y/n."

"Si?"

I scratched the back of my head and took a deep breath. "I don't wanna sound too weird but...do you have a thing for guys? Like a sort of type?"

Im not sure if Massimo told her I was a sea monster. Let's see how she answers.

"Well let's see..." She turned her body to my direction and is thinking.

"I like guys who are different, not showing off too much, accepting for who they are and has to be good with kids and animals, also very sweet and fun."