Chapter 1: Late

"Hurry up Sky! We only have 3 hours before it starts" Shelby says.

"Yeah hurry up! I suck at standing up in heels!" Soleil screams.

Today was the day. It was the one moment I'd been waiting for my entire life. Today, I would meet Imagine Dragons. It costs three hundred dollars to meet them, but I figured it would totally be worth it in the end. I live with my two friends I've known since preschool. Soleil and Shelby were the only people I've trusted.

"Hold on!" I yell from upstairs.

"What are you doing?!" Shelby says.

"Don't worry about it! Go heat up the car instead of yelling at me! You know I hate being yelled at!" I say.

My entire childhood I had dealt with anxiety and being yelled at because of it. Now, I just can't stand being yelled at.

I hear footsteps walk up the stairs. Light gentle footsteps. It's Soleil. She opens the door slowly and stares in at me. I'm sitting on my bed as I run my fingers through my hair.

"What's wrong?" Soleil says energetically.

I've always loved how she talks. She is always so energetic and upbeat.

"What if I'm not good enough for them? You two are so beautiful then there is me. I look so weird with blue eyes and brown hair. I can hardly stand myself! What am I to you?" I say as I bite my lip to hold back the tears.

"Oh my dragons. You couldn't possibly think you're not good enough for them. You're absolutely beautiful and if they can't see that, they're definitely blind!" She yells and throws her hand in the air.

We both giggle and walk downstairs. Shelby is standing there shaking. I immediately get worried. What happened when she started the car? Did someone get her? I stop and drop my mouth open.

-----------Authors Note----------

I hope you liked this first part. I am a terrible writer so if there is any grammar or spelling errors ignore it. No one is perfect.