41

Disclaimer: This chapter contains sexual content for mature audiences

We end up on the bed within the next thirty seconds, George laying flat on his back and me straddling him as we kiss each other in a way that's borderline desperate. I feel his hands traveling down my back, one stopping to slide under the hem of my sweater, while the other slides under my skirt.

He rolls us over so that my back is on the bed now,  and while the kiss is broken, he reaches back to grab the collar of his own sweater and tug it over his head. I watch him as he does, and even though I've seen him shirtless a million times at this point — both sexually and non-sexually — I doubt the sight will never not excite me.

He grins at me, and I grin back at him, that familiar flurry of excitement settling in the pit of my stomach, especially as he helps me remove my own sweater, his fingers brushing my bare sides. Every time he touches me, it feels like the first time all over again.

"You're beautiful," he murmurs just dipping his head to trail kisses along my neck, starting from just below my ear, down past my collarbones, and to the cup of my bra — which he pulls down to give himself access to my breast, wasting no time to suck on my nipple. I let out a quiet moan, sliding my hand through his hair.

"Is this room soundproof?" I ask breathily, just before George moves to my give my other breast attention. His tongue circles my nipple, and I let out a slightly louder moan as he grips my other breast tightly. I lift my hips off the bed to meet his, and he groans as he presses himself back against me, already hard.

"I hope so," he says, peppering kisses down my stomach now, which tickles, and I can't help but giggle almost nervously as he continues downwards, until he reaches the waistband of my skirt.

"Why do you have to wear so much clothing?" he mutters, sitting back to tug my skirt off. I laugh, another wave of fluttery excitement rushing through me as he tosses my skirt aside. His fingers then hover by the waistband of my panties, and he raises his eyes to meet mine, waiting for permission for taking them off.

"Would you rather I walk around naked, for easy access?" I ask, as he pulls my panties down my thighs. Once they're off, he lays down once again, lowering himself to kiss along my inner thighs, which sends a shudder through me.

He hums, lips brushing against my skin as he moves higher, and I spread my legs wider for him. I feel extremely exposed like this, with his face between my legs, but the look on his face eases some of my nervousness.

"Absolutely," he replies, and when his breath hits me, another shudder rakes through me. "But only when we live together. When Fred's not home, of course."

We've always planned to live together after graduation, Fred, George, and I. But I never thought about how that would change with George and I being together.

But now isn't the time to think about that, either.

"Don't talk about Fred right now," I say, my voice breathy, as he drags his tongue along my inner thigh. I reach down, lacing my fingers through his hair and bucking my hips, desperate to feel his mouth against me. I hear him say, "Put me where you want me, love."

And I don't hesitate.

I let out a sound that's somewhere between a gasp and a moan as I feel his tongue flat against me, dragging up my center, and I arch my back off the bed, needing more.

It takes more time and adjusting and exploring on both his part and mine until he finds the right spots and the right rhythm, but soon enough, I have my hands in his hair, pushing his face against me as he sucks on my clit and pumps a finger inside me, my walls clenching around him.